• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheGuy

He/Him
Story: People in Bellwood are mysteriously getting killed so Ben tries to investigate and stop this

Omniverse Ben is being used
Ben only has High 8-C Aliens (remind me to restrict aliens that make ben stomp)
Blitzo is High 8-C and has the Grimore
Speed is equalized

Now he got super powers he's no ordinary kid, He's Ben 10!:
dfnno45-196d1aa8-feac-4d0e-ac9f-35cf214a7c45.png

The O is Silent: 3 (@TheGuy @DaReaperMan @jojo123)

helluva_boss_blitzo_render_by_kyoshithebrony_dfbqtlz-400t.png

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So Ben has no way of putting Blitzo down for good since he can just come back via grimoire and Blitzo can just eventually put a bullet in Ben's head. I don't really see how this is fair

So Ben has no way of putting Blitzo down for good since he can just come back via grimoire and Blitzo can just eventually put a bullet in Ben's head. I don't really see how this is fair
Can ben at least incap him? He seems to have aliens that can def do it
Also the failsafe?

Can ben at least incap him?
Incapping Blitz is pretty hard, especially since he won't just stand there and let Ben hit him, and his regen and ludicrous immortalities help with when Ben does hit him, and while it won't be easy for him to beat Ben, due to Ben's intense versatility mostly, but since Failsafe is limited to things Blitzo can still put a bullet into, and if Ben somehow manages to touch the grimoire he Automatically loses, its not like it helps very much.

Incapping Blitz is pretty hard, especially since he won't just stand there and let Ben hit him, and his regen and ludicrous immortalities help with when Ben does hit him, and while it won't be easy for him to beat Ben, due to Ben's intense versatility mostly, but since Failsafe is limited to things Blitzo can still put a bullet into, and if Ben somehow manages to touch the grimoire he Automatically loses, its not like it helps very much.
Should I restrict it?

Should I restrict it?
Ya can't really restrict the grimoire, since Blitz can just grab it once he's back in hell seeing as he owns it around 14 or so days a month, but Blitz usually doesn't keep it on him(or I.M.P) outside of hell unless there's nobody at their headquarters, so it'd be in hell, while Blitz can use it to come back

It's Optional Equipment status goes up and until Blitz is sent to hell, it's highly unlikely Ben can GET to hell, but if he does and goes for the grimoire Stolas arrives and I shouldn't need to spell out the rest.

Ya can't really restrict the grimoire, since Blitz can just grab it once he's back in hell seeing as he owns it around 14 or so days a month, but Blitz usually doesn't keep it on him(or I.M.P) outside of hell unless there's nobody at their headquarters, so it'd be in hell, while Blitz can use it to come back

It's Optional Equipment status goes up and until Blitz is sent to hell, it's highly unlikely Ben can GET to hell, but if he does and goes for the grimoire Stolas arrives and I shouldn't need to spell out the rest.
Can Ben freeze him using Big Chill or Arctiguana or possess him using Ghostfreak?

Can Ben freeze him using Big Chill or Arctiguana or possess him using Ghostfreak
TECHNICALLY he can freeze or possess Blitzo, but Arcti is still susceptible to a sniper round to the head and Ghostfreak requires Blitz to let Ghostfreak get that close.

Spoiler alert, Blitz isn't a dumbass and if this 12 year-old is going through like 30 different things he's not going to want to try melee with that and just ******* shooting someone is more IC anyway.

TECHNICALLY he can freeze or possess Blitzo, but Arcti is still susceptible to a sniper round to the head and Ghostfreak requires Blitz to let Ghostfreak get that close.

Spoiler alert, Blitz isn't a dumbass and if this 12 year-old is going through like 30 different things he's not going to want to try melee with that and just ******* shooting someone is more IC anyway.
How about Alien X
So Blitzo FRA? Ben def got his wincons tho

Basically, Blitz High-diff, Ben has options, but Blitzo, being quite skilled at dodging pretty much anything and whatnot, can overcome that more times then not and win, but it definitely wouldn't be easy.

2.61 vs 7.06 Tons and somehow the argument is that Ben gets shot before he can do anything with fail safe. That’s kinda insane.
Blitzo uses bullets. Bullets that are indeed scaling to himself in AP. Being 3x stronger or so is... yeah it doesn't help very much with a bullet.

And I never said Ben couldn't do shit about it, there's a ****** reason it's high-diff lmfao

If Ben’s about to get capped the Omnitrix would just turn him into something that would survive that. Like Swampfire or Goop.
That's a better argument, as for Swampfire, yeah not much Blitz can do to him except run him out of stamina, which, admittedly is well within his toolkit.

And he can just shoot Goop's drone, cause Blitz ain't dumb

Also how does Blitz deal with Ghostfreak becoming invisible to catch him off guard, or Big Chill freezing the terrain to make it impossible for him to dodge? How would he handle Intangibility at all?

Also how does Blitz deal with Ghostfreak becoming invisible to catch him off guard, or Big Chill freezing the terrain to make it impossible for him to dodge? How would he handle Intangibility at all?
Wouldn't be the first time Blitz has had to deal with someone he couldn't see off the top of my head

Shooting the ground that's frozen to break the ice, obviously.

Admittedly its been awhile since I've watched Helluva boss I could very well be wrong on the first point lol

Gravattack smurf kills him with blackhole creation

Gravattack smurf kills him with blackhole creation
Wouldn't it also kill him?

Back