• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 vs An Adorable Abomination

Sooooo, this is my 3rd attempt of trying to find a match for Cyn cuz the other ones didnt work

SPEED EQUAL
No Alien X.
No stuff above tier 5 unless it's needed

Ben 10:

Cyn:

Icon:

Last edited:
Kay then, could you also post a profile of Cyn? Cause I don't know what they can do.

Also is this Master Control Ben or nah?
Sooooo, this is my 3rd attempt of trying to find a match for Cyn cuz the other ones didnt work

SPEED EQUAL
No Alien X.
No stuff above tier 5 unless it's needed

Ben 10:

Cyn:

Icon:
the profile is linked here, just click in Cyn name there lol, btw, what is master control?

but if it isnt working then here
Is he immune to possession , sleep manipulation or mind manipulation?
Also what's his speed
are u talkin about Ben? Ben resists mind control and speed is equal here

Ben can beat him via possession (of ghost freak or whampire) , time manipulation (of clockwork) and sleeping dust (of pesky dust) + Ben can scare him via topic

Ben can beat him via possession (of ghost freak or whampire) , time manipulation (of clockwork) and sleeping dust (of pesky dust) + Ben can scare him via topic
Well, Cyn is a robot so i dont think these things would work here, except time manip ofc, how does it works? can u show me a clip of it or something?

the profile is linked here, just click in Cyn name there lol, btw, what is master control?

but if it isnt working then here

are u talkin about Ben? Ben resists mind control and speed is equal here
The profile is not linked there, Ben is but Cyn isn't.

Master Control is Ben's ability to switch alien forms with just a thought and no time limit.

Well, Cyn is a robot so i dont think these things would work here, except time manip ofc, how does it works? can u show me a clip of it or something?
Time manipulation still gives Ben an upper hand+ we can argue for ghost ship's possession as he's a robot human hybrid (but it doesn't matter because time manipulation still beats him)

Time manipulation still gives Ben an upper hand+ we can argue for ghost ship's possession as he's a robot human hybrid (but it doesn't matter because time manipulation still beats him)
How does his possesion works? Because Cyn "hybrid" form is just her wearing the corpse of a girl

Back