• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Verse Page (VISUAL UPDATE 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to keep it simple.
It's 2023 and I like to keep things FRESH and NEW. Ben 10 verse page certainly is looking kinda old when it comes to profile photos so for "Classic Contunity Omnitrix aliens Only" I have made this new and fresh profile photos using Adobe Photoshop using Iconic Omnitrix symbol frame.
How does this new one look ?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:DemonicDude/Rework
(These are only the first 8 aliens I'll do all of them from Classic OG, AF, U.A and OV by carefully adding them to the proper position in the frame "if this get's accepted")

Normally I hated Circles but this iconic Omnitrix symbol seems to make it look more clear and refreshing.

Is there anyone willing to help and improve these even further by adding proper name titles and stuff ? if they know the coding for such.

Ben 10 Verse members Input:
  • Agreed: 4 (Omegabronic, Abstractly_a_Protagonist, LephyrTheRevanchist, Firestorm)
  • Disagreed:
  • Unsure:
Current profile look:
Sauce_0394.jpg

My Updated Rework:
Sauce_0396.jpg

Last edited:
It looks good, and I certainly agree with the changes.

Though my concern lies on the amount of work and effort needed.
And also this extends to all profiles in the wiki? Including Ben, Gwen, Kevin, etc (?)

I think these look great though I would highly recommend experimenting more with the image gallery code in source. Are these gonna be nested in tabbers by any chance?

I think these look great though I would highly recommend experimenting more with the image gallery code in source. Are these gonna be nested in tabbers by any chance?
Not using tabblers. I don't think those are needed but if the community here wants it then I'll take it in consideration

Hello. I wanted to say Ben 10 verse is ridicously long with dozens of characters making it's verse Page here very long.
So I took several hours of my day and used proper Tabbler to make the franchise precise and clear.
Here is my final result:
These look awesome, love the details with the Omnitrix Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back