• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liger686

VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_Ultimate_Alien_Season_1_Calcs

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_Omniverse_-_Season_8_Feats

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...10_Ultimate_Alien_-_Ascalon_destroys_a_planet

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_AF,_UA,_and_OV_Scaling

Based on the calcs the top tiers should be High 5-A scaling from George, the mid tiers would be 7-A and the low tiers would be Low 7-B.

Since nearly all characters scale in some way to the 7-A calc. The weaker characters should be At least Low 7-B, likely 7-A and the stronger characters should be At least 7-A, likely higher (Since the result was a lowball)

Anyone who doesn't scale to High 5-A, 5-A, or 7-A would scale to Low 7-B.

The characters who don't scale to High 5-A should be upgraded to FTL based on Kevin's feat in the first linked calc and Gravattack being able to trap a Time Beast with his gravity powers. Time Beasts were stated by Rook to move at faster than light speeds.

The characters who scale to High 5-A would be Massively FTL via scaling to Way Big. Except Kevin 11,000 and those who scale from him.

Also based on these calcs the original series characters should be upgraded to Relativistic via scaling to Zs'Skayr who dodged light from the sun gun, which is basically a flashlight, twice.

Finally Ultimate Aggregor and Chromastone should have Massively FTL+ flight speed. Chromastone should be as fast as Sugilite who was able to fly to Petropia in a short amount of time and Ultimate Aggregor was able to fly around the galaxy to collect the pieces of the Map of Infinity.

what about albedo? his tiering should be altered to match ben's,and feedback's profile should also be changed from 9-B physically to low 7-C physically.

@Kambings

Feedback should be Low 7-B via scaling from Ben's weaker aliens.

These general revisions seem fine to me, and I'd be willing to check out more of Ben 10 to verify any aliens/characters were missing.

I still call dibs on Alpha's profile tho.

I'm not entirely sure about placing the Ultimate aliens above Waybig; considering that when Ben was trapped in the Ultimatrix when the Ultimates became sentient Waybig easily dispatched all of them.

I have already sent you a message replying to your reply on my concerns (thats a mouthful lol)

I also agree with david that the ultimates shouldn't be scaled to be higher up than way big.

however,could he scale to them. Like it could be

Attack Potency : at least High 5-A (far stronger than the ultimate forms)

and eatle also consistently kept up with UA vilgax and h-saur tanked hits from him

honestly planet level forms other than way big and atomix are something I really didn't see coming at all.

another thing : really not sure how I feel about captain nemesis being 5-A. he was unamped when fought ultimate humungousaur too,and was previously shown to be weaker than four arms and regular humungousar

also don't you think for the ultimates a jump from 7-B/7-A to 5-A is a little extreme? I mean they all go through the same sequence as one another, like its all the one million years of civil war thing, so how come ult.spidermonkey is just low 7-B? (not saying I want planet level ultimate spidermonkey)

however, I obviously do not mind planet level other forms, its just a little out of left field is all.

@Davidsteel1

Okay, Way Big should scale then.

@Kambings

No, Captain Nemesis was amped. He boosted the core of his suit after he lost to Ben in the competition. He will only scale in durability though.

I don't know about Eatle though, I'll look at his other appearances later.

Humungousaur doesn't scale to UA Vilgax at all. It is PIS for a character like Humungousaur who fought on par with base Vilgax to scale to a much stronger version of Vilgax.

Just because an alien goes Ultimate doesn't mean that they should be as strong as Ultimate Humungousaur and Echo Echo.

Also since seemingly every character in the series scales to the 7-A calc, I think that an At least Low 7-B, likely 7-A rating for the weaker characters would be appropriate.

oh,I forgot about that amp, I thought you were talking about overlord. My bad

Eatle from his showings I'd say are rather good, and the show definitely seemed intent on making him on par with vilgax. not only did he block a hits from him,he continuously managed to hurt him.

yeah I figured it'd be an outlier for h-saur anyway lol,but doesn't already have like 2 planetary feats, hurting malware, and now this (however this makes the scaling a little ******** as since every character scaled to the 7-A calc thanks to vilgax and diamondhead,who also scale to humungousaur..yeah we'd have a whole verse full of 5-As and high 5-A's lmao)

yeah I know just because an alien goes ultimate doesn't meant they should scale to other ultimates,that was also stupid on my part, but I already stated I didn't want planetary ultimate spidermonkeys running around.

However, spidermonkey managed to hurt ultimate kevin....O^O

also, as much as I think planetary ultimate humungousaur would completely awesome, how do we know george was using planet busting level attacks on ben? he didn't really seem out to kill or anything. And also, its like just because he can use planetary attacks, doesn't mean he does all the time.

the only way I can think of debunking this line of thought was george's statement about how he wouldn't hold back the next time they met, and his fight against ult h-saur being the next time.

howver,that blast ultimate humungousaur took didn't really seem all that impressive, unless we're giving him planet level because he hurt george with a shockwave, but how do we know the armor gives him planet level durability? As far as we know the incursion who found the sword and blew up his home world died alongside it, with only the sword surviving.

@Kambings

There was nothing that suggested George held back. If nothing suggests it then it should be assumed that he isn't.

Just because an attack doesn't destroy planets every single time doesn't mean it isn't a planet level attack. George's Attack Potency is Dwarf Star level and isn't only when he is holding back, which lowers it by an unquantifiable amount.

UA Vilgax could take attacks from George, and George could take attacks from Vilgax. Therefore George with Ascalon would have Dwarf Star level durability.

@Liger

ok then. 5-A ultimates are pretty awesome.

how does taking planet level hits make you planet level? I thought it was just if you could dish something out you can take it, not the other way around?

If you can hurt someone who can dish out Planet level physical attacks, then they'd have Planet level durability via Newton's Third Law, and if you can hurt them with Planet level durabiliy then you'd have Planet level AP

oh ok, thanks.

this really is great. Now ben can take on some characters that others say are out of his league like the HST (ugh) and stuff.

oh and @Liger I just remembered. WOG says that at full size humungousaur is stronger than fourarms. I'll try to find it for you.

Hang on a sec, if we're using the WoG for Atomix being the second strongest alien, wouldnt that put him above Feedback in power?

I don't think so. Feedback can't dish out universal attacks, his energt absorption is just powerful enough as to where he can contain one.

U know growing up with this show, seeing how impressively powerful the characters really are is truly surprising.

@Weekly I'm also curious about just where Atomix measures up compared to most of Ben's forms. I think his advantage over Feedback is Feedback can't generate much energy on his own, also Atomix is presented as speedy and also physically powerful matching the likes of Ultimate Humongosaur easily.

it was mostly just malware's corpse repurposed as an armor, so we don't know how much of malware really is in there. Besides, both malgax and malware are already high 5-A as it is, and liger's scaled everything already. The only thing that scales to malware that wasn't accepted is humungousaur because that is clearly an outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back