• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Feedback absorption additions

At last the infinite time-stream is mine to control

-Maltruant
The big bang creates the hyper-timeline i.e, it takes in account the past, present and futures of all the timelines unlike the CTB which doesn't destroy the past and possibly future as seen in OV S6 E2. This was the main reason why Omnitrix has immeasurable reaction speed since it reacts to the explosion of a big bang which flows forwards as well as backwards in time with sheer speed.
The Immeasurable proposal from before was based on the idea that the energy Feedback was holding would be as heavy as the actual multiverse itself, which I agree would make Feedback Immeasurable if that was actually the case. The Infinite proposal is mainly based on scaling to Alien X, so from what I can see if doesn’t really involve anything Immeasurable. Again the whole “infinite power” thing was mainly a joke, since by that logic any character could get Infinite LS just by absorbing High 3-A power.

The Immeasurable proposal from before was based on the idea that the energy Feedback was holding would be as heavy as the actual multiverse itself, which I agree would make Feedback Immeasurable if that was actually the case. The Infinite proposal is mainly based on scaling to Alien X, so from what I can see if doesn’t really involve anything Immeasurable. Again the whole “infinite power” thing was mainly a joke, since by that logic any character could get Infinite LS just by absorbing High 3-A power.
So basically....uhhhh
Put me into agree for infinite LS

Infinite LS?

Since Feedback’s maximum absorption capabilities scale significantly above the Big Bang just like Alien X does, it can be argued that Feedback’s max LS with absorption should be Infinite instead of just Class Z. It should also be noted that Alien X’s Infinite LS feat was done during his casual universe-creation feat, meaning it’s likely something done just as casually.
Why would absorption give him ls?

Why would absorption give him ls?
Expanding off the previous section:

Lifting Strength

Near the end of the fight, Whampire is shown able to push back Malgax’s swords with his hands, which assuming I’m not misunderstanding how LS works should grant Feedback a varies rating up to at least Class Z for his LS.

I also want to bring up a different scene where Feedback is shown capable of grappling with third form Malware while absorbing his energy. Now this version of third form Malware isn’t as powerful as the version of him currently on his profile, however he is more powerful than his previous two forms so it’s a decent supporting feat for LS increasing with absorption.

Pretty sure infinite LS doesn’t make sense here. It’s either immeasurable or finite. Pick one
Infinite is based on Alien X scaling, since Alien X’s LS feat was done during his casual universal feat which is way below the Big Bang. Not that I entirely believe in it myself (especially since it feels a bit strange to scale a character to even a casual Celestialsapien), but it makes a little more sense to me than Immeasurable does now and it honestly just feels wrong for him to have finite LS considering how high his AP peak is.

Though tbh I’m not sure why I “replaced” Immeasurable LS with Infinite. There’s no harm in having both of them there so I’m gonna change that.

On what basis? Alien X can be really good at TK (telekinesis) for instance. The 2 aren’t comparable.
True, that’s one other reason why I’m not entirely on board with it. However the thing that makes me somewhat get the logic is Alien X’s whole “omnipotent” shtick. It seems a bit strange to presume that his telekinesis would be infinitely greater than his physical strength, especially in this instance where the LS feat was only a smaller part of another extremely casual feat that he was proven multiple times to be infinitely above physically.

I can definitely see the reservations on the argument especially since I myself also have some issues (there’s a bit too much “should be” and not enough “is”), however I felt the argument was reasonable enough to mention so that anyone reading the OP can decide for themselves.

I realise my original proposal for Infinite LS isn’t that expansive and also kinda makes it look like I completely agree with it, so I’m gonna add this reply to the OP. The consequences of not sleeping the night before, I guess.

True, that’s one other reason why I’m not entirely on board with it. However the thing that makes me somewhat get the logic is Alien X’s whole “omnipotent” shtick. It seems a bit strange to presume that his telekinesis would be infinitely greater than his physical strength, especially in this instance where the LS feat was only a smaller part of another extremely casual feat that he was proven multiple times to be infinitely above physically.

I can definitely see the reservations on the argument especially since I myself also have some issues (there’s a bit too much “should be” and not enough “is”), however I felt the argument was reasonable enough to mention so that anyone reading the OP can decide for themselves.

I realise my original proposal for Infinite LS isn’t that expansive and also kinda makes it look like I completely agree with it, so I’m gonna add this reply to the OP. The consequences of not sleeping the night before, I guess.
Well the argument falls apart when I re-upgrade the Annihilaargh so I don’t really care tbh.

Should he gain abilities from the things he absorbs? For example, he absorbed the Annihilarrgh that created time? He should also get time manip.

On what basis? Alien X can be really good at TK (telekinesis) for instance. The 2 aren’t comparable.
Green. There's no such thing as Immeasurable mass. You can only get it by moving Low 2-C structures and beyond. We know for sure that AP is directly proportional to LS for feedback but, Low 2-C energy doesn't necessarily equates Immeasurable mass since E=mc² doesn't work for energy beyond infinite (physics). Just saying.

Last edited:
Shouldn't the VSBW Feedback page look like this? I mean an Omniverse Flashback key, 4-B possibly 4-A with charged punches and Immeasurable LS?
@Ghengiroo115 @BlastX
Aside from the flashback key since BlastX is handling that in a different thread:
  1. The Tier 4 stuff isn’t just with charged punches, since Feedback physically kicked away Ultimate Humungousaur’s missile after absorbing his energy (High 5-A but the same would apply with Tier 4) and Whampire was able to physically hold back Malgax’s swords. Charged punches also don’t give Feedback a crazy high boost normally either.
  2. I don’t really see a reason to separate his Tier 4 and Tier 1 stuff.
  3. Feedback shouldn’t have Immeasurable reaction speed since it causes a lot of issues outside that scene. The current accepted justification for how he survived is that he just has really high durability against energy attacks.

Aside from the flashback key since BlastX is handling that in a different thread:
  1. The Tier 4 stuff isn’t just with charged punches, since Feedback physically kicked away Ultimate Humungousaur’s missile after absorbing his energy (High 5-A but the same would apply with Tier 4) and Whampire was able to physically hold back Malgax’s swords. Charged punches also don’t give Feedback a crazy high boost normally either.
  2. I don’t really see a reason to separate his Tier 4 and Tier 1 stuff.
  3. Feedback shouldn’t have Immeasurable reaction speed since it causes a lot of issues outside that scene. The current accepted justification for how he survived is that he just has really high durability against energy attacks.
1.So you're saying that he has High 5-A AP usually or am I misunderstanding?
2.Okay so you're saying that his striking strength depends upon the energy absorbed? Like he should have 1-B SS after absorbing Annihilarrgh?
3.I'm not even talking about Immeasurable reaction speed. That's something only added to CSAP page specifically and not to VSBW.

Last edited:
1.So you're saying that he has High 5-A AP usually or am I misunderstanding?
He does that after absorbing Ultimate Humungousaur’s energy, which means the energy made him physically stronger and so Tier 4 energy would make him physically Tier 4.

2.Okay so you're saying that his striking strength depends upon the energy absorbed? Like he should have 1-B SS after absorbing Annihilarrgh?
Yeah, at least that’s how I see it.

3.I'm not even talking about Immeasurable reaction speed. That's something only added to CSAP page specifically and not to VSBW.
Ah, my mistake then.

Tbh I think I’m just gonna nuke both higher level LS proposals. I’m not really confident on either of them and the Infinite proposal might be unusable soon anyway.

Tbh I think I’m just gonna nuke both higher level LS proposals. I’m not really confident on either of them and the Infinite proposal might be unusable soon anyway.
So you're telling me Gwen can't toss around massive asteroids with LS

ShockShocked.png

Back