• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Feedback absorption additions

Ghengiroo115

She/Her
Hi y’all, I’m here to suggest some expansions to Feedback’s absorption capabilities. This is mainly based on Whampire’s fight against Malgax when he uses Feedback’s powers, however there’s a couple other stuff outside of that.

Striking Strength

Feedback possesses the ability to charge his fist with electricity, allowing him to deal increased damage to his opponents. Whampire uses this against Malgax, where after absorbing his Tachyon blasts Whampire is able to get the upper hand against him using charged punches. Because of this I believe Feedback’s Striking Strength should have a varies rating while using charged punches. I also feel it just generally makes sense to have a varies rating for the ability, since it’s the same energy Feedback uses for his electrical blasts and we know his body can take high levels of energy with no damage (for this reason I also believe it should vary up to the same tier as his AP and not just Tier 4).

EDIT: It was brought to my attention that Feedback could kick back one of Ultimate Humungousaur’s missiles after absorbing his energy. Because of this it can now also be argued that Feedback’s Striking Strength grows with absorption outside of just the charged punches. This is fairly logical given his general LS seems to increase as well, which is brought up in the next section.
Lifting Strength

Near the end of the fight, Whampire is shown able to push back Malgax’s swords with his hands, which assuming I’m not misunderstanding how LS works should grant Feedback a varies rating up to at least Class Z for his LS.

I also want to bring up a different scene where Feedback is shown capable of grappling with third form Malware while absorbing his energy. Now this version of third form Malware isn’t as powerful as the version of him currently on his profile, however he is more powerful than his previous two forms so it’s a decent supporting feat for LS increasing with absorption.
Infinite LS?

Since Feedback’s maximum absorption capabilities scale significantly above the Big Bang just like Alien X does, it can be argued that Feedback’s max LS with absorption should be Infinite instead of just Class Z. It should also be noted that Alien X’s Infinite LS feat was done during his casual universe-creation feat, meaning it’s presumably something done just as casually.

EDIT: A bit more elaboration
On what basis? Alien X can be really good at TK (telekinesis) for instance. The 2 aren’t comparable.
True, that’s one other reason why I’m not entirely on board with it. However the thing that makes me somewhat get the logic is Alien X’s whole “omnipotent” shtick. It seems a bit strange to presume that his telekinesis would be infinitely greater than his physical strength, especially in this instance where the LS feat was only a smaller part of another extremely casual feat that he was proven multiple times to be infinitely above physically.

I can definitely see the reservations on the argument especially since I myself also have some issues (there’s a bit too much “should be” and not enough “is”), however I felt the argument was reasonable enough to mention so that anyone reading the OP can decide for themselves.
Immeasurable LS???

In the infamous Big Bang scene, Feedback is shown holding the condensed Big Bang in his hands. Would this count as an Immeasurable LS feat? As I implied before I’m not the best with LS stuff so I’m not entirely sure if this qualifies as one, however it seems similar to other Immeasurable LS feats I’ve seen around the site so I figured there was no harm in bringing it up. If others don’t think it counts though then I’m not gonna fight for it.
Proposed change to Feedback’s durability against energy attacks

Now this one is partly a question, but why does Feedback’s durability against energy attacks “vary”? It doesn’t really make sense for it to vary since the energy blast durability is based on his general ability to contain energy, plus to my knowledge Feedback hasn’t been shown noticeably taking damage from energy attacks (might be wrong but I’m pretty sure in all instances he tanks it). Assuming I’m not missing anything, I believe Feedback should have the “varies up to” part of his durability section removed.

Last edited:
Should also add that after absorbing some of Ultimate Humungosaur's energy, Feedback was able to kick back one of his missiles back at him.

Should also add that after absorbing some of Ultimate Humungosaur's energy, Feedback was able to kick back one of his missiles back at him.
Wait fr? I knew he beat Ultimate Hugh but didn’t remember him doing anything other than shocking him with electricity. Gonna double-check that and if so add it to OP.

Also just to make it clear, Feedback can both shock people and drain them of their energy at the same time, in fact he does it everytime he drains someone.

Also just to make it clear, Feedback can both shock people and drain them of their energy at the same time, in fact he does it everytime he drains someone.
Yup, he’s cool like that.

Thanks for the link btw, I was kinda struggling to find one myself lol. I’m guessing I can add you as agree? (I know it doesn’t really matter, but I like listing out everyone’s thoughts)

Yeah, I agree, I was planning of making this CRT at one point too.

Also, not sure if it's already marked in Dura but after absorbing Fourth Form Malware's eye laser, Feedback was not only able to hurt him but also survive another eye laser from Fourth Form Malware.

I agree with everything, but:

Possibly Immeasurable LS?

In the infamous Big Bang scene, Feedback is shown holding the condensed Big Bang in his hands. Would this count as an Immeasurable LS feat? As I implied before I’m not the best with LS stuff so I’m not entirely sure if this qualifies as one, however it seems similar to other Immeasurable LS feats I’ve seen around the site so I figured there was no harm in bringing it up. If others don’t think it counts though then I’m not gonna fight for it. Also obviously this would just be with absorption, just replace Class Y with Immeasurable.
  • Agree:
  • Disagree:
  • Neutral:
Tbh, he was just "retaining" the energy on his hands, not necessary lifting it

Also, not sure if it's already marked in Dura but after absorbing Fourth Form Malware's eye laser, Feedback was not only able to hurt him but also survive another eye laser from Fourth Form Malware.
I believed that’s covered under the “against energy attacks” section, since he’s gonna need a lot of durability against those kinds of attacks to absorb them in the first place (also him surviving the Big Bang while containing it doesn’t really work unless he can just generally tank it).

Imo it makes sense for his durability to increase if all his other physicals do, but there’s technically no proof so I’m not sure.

Does this include Immeasurable LS? It’s kinda a different deal so just making sure.

I believed that’s covered under the “against energy attacks” section, since he’s gonna need a lot of durability against those kinds of attacks to absorb them in the first place (also him surviving the Big Bang while containing it doesn’t really work unless he can just generally tank it).

Imo it makes sense for his durability to increase if all his other physicals do, but there’s technically no proof so I’m not sure.

Does this include Immeasurable LS? It’s kinda a different deal so just making sure.
I mean he took the blast head on without absorbing hence why I mentioned it.

And no, I didn't have it all planned and shit, just something to tackle later.

I mean he took the blast head on without absorbing hence why I mentioned it.
Feedback’s amps don’t seem to go away after a single blast, but if anything that would just add to it being just energy-based durability.

Feedback’s amps don’t seem to go away after a single blast, but if anything that would just add to it being just energy-based durability.
That's why I mentioned it, after absorbing energy from Fourth Form Malware he was able to hurt him and survive attacks from him, it's clear his amps affect stuff other than his energy attacks.

That's why I mentioned it, after absorbing energy from Fourth Form Malware he was able to hurt him and survive attacks from him, it's clear his amps affect stuff other than his energy attacks.
In the case of Malware every physical attack of his Feedback dodged, so sadly we can’t get anything from that (I wish we could though).

Infinite energy is not treated here equivalent to mass (goku). Rest is fine.
Oh usually yeah, but in this case I was wondering if it would be different since said energy turns into the multiverse when it spreads out enough. Like I said though it’s not something I’m strongly for, so if it doesn’t work that way even in this situation then that’s fine.

Wait, since feedback LS goes up with absorption, he'll get highest LS with bigbang. Ig it's currently infinite.

Wait, since feedback LS goes up with absorption, he'll get highest LS with bigbang. Ig it's currently infinite.
But isn’t the only thing with Infinite LS something that scales above the Big Bang? I guess Feedback’s max absorption does too, but given Alien X’s whole “strongest thing in the verse” thing idk if Feedback’s absorption should scale. Then again Osmosian absorption does, and iirc Feedback has statements that he can absorb energy with no limitation so it would be somewhat reasonable for him to get Infinite LS through that logic. Although there’s also that one Duncan Rouleau statement that says Feedback doesn’t have limitless absorption but he does have limitless redirection.

…my brain hurts.

But isn’t the only thing with Infinite LS something that scales above the Big Bang? I guess Feedback’s max absorption does too, but given Alien X’s whole “strongest thing in the verse” thing idk if Feedback’s absorption should scale. Then again Osmosian absorption does, and iirc Feedback has statements that he can absorb energy with no limitation so it would be somewhat reasonable for him to get Infinite LS through that logic. Although there’s also that one Duncan Rouleau statement that says Feedback doesn’t have limitless absorption but he does have limitless redirection.

…my brain hurts.
One can scale to 1-B despite not being as strong as AX. Ons can scale to infinite LS despite not being equal to AX. Basically scaling chain.

One can scale to 1-B despite not being as strong as AX. Ons can scale to infinite LS despite not being equal to AX. Basically scaling chain.
Ehhhhh, I mean we’re talking infinite power here so it’s probably fine (Also Alien X did his Infinite LS feat during his 2-B/2-A feat which may mean it was just as casual). I think I’m just gonna strike through the Immeasurable stuff and replace it with the Infinite stuff, since I severely doubt Immeasurable LS is getting accepted.

Ehhhhh, I mean we’re talking infinite power here so it’s probably fine (Also Alien X did his Infinite LS feat during his 2-B/2-A feat which may mean it was just as casual). I think I’m just gonna strike through the Immeasurable stuff and replace it with the Infinite stuff, since I severely doubt Immeasurable LS is getting accepted.
Infinite power would mean an infinite amount of 3D stuff but in this case we are dealing with 4D possibly 26D stuff. You can definitely change it but it's still less likely to get accepted.

Infinite power would mean an infinite amount of 3D stuff but in this case we are dealing with 4D possibly 26D stuff. You can definitely change it but it's still less likely to get accepted.
The Big Bang still creates infinite 3D stuff, but that was more of a snarky comment then anything serious. I think Alien X doing an Infinite LS feat during his casual universe recreation is much more notable.

Anyways I’ve updated the OP, also changed the wording of some of the titles since it kind of implied I was proposing “possibly” ratings which wasn’t the case.

The Big Bang still creates infinite 3D stuff, but that was more of a snarky comment then anything serious. I think Alien X doing an Infinite LS feat during his casual universe recreation is much more notable.
At last the infinite time-stream is mine to control
-Maltruant

The big bang creates the hyper-timeline i.e, it takes in account the past, present and futures of all the timelines unlike the CTB which doesn't destroy the past and possibly future as seen in OV S6 E2. This was the main reason why Omnitrix has immeasurable reaction speed since it reacts to the explosion of a big bang which flows forwards as well as backwards in time with sheer speed.

FULL AGREE
Does that include this part?:

Infinite LS?

Since Feedback’s maximum absorption capabilities scale significantly above the Big Bang just like Alien X does, it can be argued that Feedback’s max LS with absorption should be Infinite instead of just Class Z. It should also be noted that Alien X’s Infinite LS feat was done during his casual universe-creation feat, meaning it’s likely something done just as casually.
Asking because I only recently added it like 10 minutes ago and you might’ve not seen it.

Back