• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Classic missing abilites addition

Following are some minor abilites that are missing from the profiles of the characters as they come from official DVD release of the classic Ben 10 show.

• Vilgax: Stat amp and Rage power (Scan) assuming Rage power doesn't get deleted
  • Ghostfreak: Resistance to Anti Matter or Solar Energy/Sun (Scan), (This doesn't seem something new in Ben 10 franchise as Vilgax already has this as he went near stars in AF)
  • Kevin: Possible Adaptation (Scan)
  • Kraabs: skill updated/Military expert. (Scan)
  • Class G LS for Vilgax Four Arms etc (Scan) / it comes from deleted Dvd scene it's up to Ben 10 fans to decide to use it or not.
Other minor informations (if useful)

Regular aliens from classic show has Class K LS whichever version of clac you use their LS will be either M or G depends of if this calc is chosen or not.

Last edited:
Ghostfreak: Resistance to Anti Matter
I wonder what the hell an anti matter sun is. Seems vague as to what harsh conditions it actually causes to the species so I don't know if it grants anything.

Kevin: Possible Adaptation (Scan)
This is accelerated development.

Kraabs: skill updated/Military expert. (Scan)
What? Bro read the thing properly, it says nothing about skill. It's talking about how grey matter is smart enough to understand kraabs alien technology.

I'm not knowledgeable on Ben 10 classic so I don't know but it's supporters can clearify that.
Yeah, the majority of the episode ''Perfect Day'' takes place in a dream Ben has. The context for the episode was that Ben was captured by the Forever Knights, where they hook him to a dream machine, which puts him into a coma while the knights try to remove the Omnitrix.

Back