• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Alien X Add ability

Forthegood

He/Him
Hello. As seen Alien X has powerful reality warping capabilities today I'll suggest an add ability to Alien X.

The ability what would be in discussion is Power Bestowal/this can be via his Reality warping."Power Bestowal | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom" https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Power_Bestowal

As stated by Derrick J Wyatt (used his statement to somehow solidify my point) he stated Alien X can have any ability imaginable and the Ben 10 DVD Alien Database stating Alien X has unlimited powers under the power category.

Meaning that with Alien X Ben can use any ability he wants abilities used in some of his Aliens example being Alien X being able to turn intangible like ghostsfreak or Alien X being able to use Gutrots status effect inducement against other opponents.

(Also wouldn't this also suggest if Alien X saw someone use a certain ability he'd be able to use his reality warping to replicate this ability?)

Alien X has unlimited powers:

Derrick J Wyatt:

Last edited:
Maybe "possible" power bestowal and of course he is not omnipotent and tier 0 with that said. I do have other abilities in mind though to add, Time Travel and Plot Manipulation via being capable of changing the artstyle like other Celestialsapiens have.

Maybe "possible" power bestowal and of course he is not omnipotent and tier 0 with that said. I do have other abilities in mind though to add, Time Travel and Plot Manipulation via being capable of changing the artstyle like other Celestialsapiens have.
Not really related too my thread but yes Possible Power Bestowal should be added or a note in his reality warping that he can give himself abilities via that.

Didn't he recreate the universe and all those alien species with their powers back? If he can create aliens with powers then he most likely can use the powers

Didn't he recreate the universe and all those alien species with their powers back? If he can create aliens with powers then he most likely can use the powers
Huhu isn't that just part of creation? I see a sense in a agreement in your comment.

Huhu isn't that just part of creation? I see a sense in a agreement in your comment.
Well if you can will a power into existence you should be able to give yourself that power too, but then again if you can warp reality on a universal scale do you really need any other super powers

No.

The simple reason being that it's never been seen in the show Alien X giving others powers.
Most of Alien X abilities on the wiki weren't shown but they're just mere statements and Power Bestowal isn't limited too giving other characters powers you can apply that on yourself just look at the power Bestowal page again

• Reinhard van Astrea from Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu giving himself several different powers

Back