• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bella vs Anybody

Alrighty title of this post says all. Um I am rather new to this whole vs battle thing I am partially familiar through viewing the vs battle wikia pages but that is about as far as it goes. And I am even more new to actually the whole scaling thing myself so a bit difficult but seems fun to dabble in so I ended up trying out one of my oc's and I guess I am satisfied with the results. Anyhow enough of that so yeah as the title says I just want to have Bella go against well whoever decides they are interested in having her go against someone. Don't care if she wins or loses but do keep in mind she stands around the tier 8 ranges. I will leave a link to her page here.

also as a side note and I need to later update that info on her page her Water Body Magic spell has a cooldown time of about 5 minutes between uses before she can cast it again for any curious about what that time limit is for her ability to change herself to water which lasts 8 mins or so. Speed can be equalized if you want or it can remain untouched. Electric users are welcome too haha oh man as a water user she has a hard time against electricity users info which I listed down in her information set. Fight will be hard but it is not utterly impossible for her to face an opponent with her elemental weakness it will just be very, very hard but she did as mentioned on her page face an electric user and held out pretty well despite a disadvantage. So yeah pretty much anything can go in this matchup of whoever I am new to this and this is my 1st go at this just prefer not to have the tiers too far gapped apart from her in what tier ranges face her.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Bella

Extra notes

in a fight Bella is the type to cast her water body magic spell straight away she likes to start her fights with it to start making her body intangible from the get go to catch people off-guard when she suddenly just turns to water with an attempted hit. It is hard to tell when she casts it as it can be cast without warning. She has gotten so skilled at using it that she can cast it be reflex I can note a feat where she straight away turned to water when an assassin from out of view set a trap for her and the attack hit her from a blind spot from behind which would have resulted in a beheading but she cast the spell right before said sneak attack made contact. s she is pretty good at casting it and she can potentially spam it as she likes to recast every 5 mins after the cooldown if her opponent she is facing is tough she is going to attempt to try and keep herself from harm as much as possible. just that bit of info if it at all matters.

Last edited:
Some stuff:

* Bella's backstory is probably way too long and can be toned down a bit to only the more juicy bits. Not saying this to be mean, more as someone whose written shorter bios for Main Characters from 1.8 Million word stories. You want to make it as a approachable for people unfamiliar with the character as possible.

* What are the differences between between keys form wise, why does she have 4 unnamed keys.

* Justifications for tiers aren't entirely descript/are ordered wrong. (She shouldn't have Wall level AP in her 8-B key.)

Again, not saying these things to be mean but Bellas profile can use some more work.

Some stuff:

* Bella's backstory is probably way too long and can be toned down a bit to only the more juicy bits. Not saying this to be mean, more as someone whose written shorter bios for Main Characters from 1.8 Million word stories. You want to make it as a approachable for people unfamiliar with the character as possible.

* What are the differences between between keys form wise, why does she have 4 unnamed keys.

* Justifications for tiers aren't entirely descript/are ordered wrong. (She shouldn't have Wall level AP in her 8-B key.)

Again, not saying these things to be mean but Bellas profile can use some more work.
Haha my apologies there. I was a bit worried about the backstory section I wasn't sure how to really go in while I did not want to be too undetailed at the same time I wanted to be detailed enough and include as much to give as much insight as possible to how she has rolled heh what started as me just giving a simple short summary originally ended up getting quite long as I ended up keep going.

as for the differences between keys are you referring to the tiers she has? if so the jumps and leaps seems strange yes basically AP can sometimes vary greatly depending on what they are doing. I tried my best to (hopefully) make it clear as to why she has such AP ratings when they are given. her 8-B jump in AP is only when she casts a certain magic spell. her wall level AP I probably did not quite get what I mean across as clear as I had hoped when I mention she is wall in AP I mean when she attempts to battle up close without the use of magic since she isn't physically adept when it comes to exerting a ton of force without the use of magic as she is more mage oriented.

I tried to hit all the points there heh which is why her 10-B ratings are also present there even though in theory since she'd be in battle the 10-B ones would be useless as she will never remain 10-B in battle once she starts battle unless she is too injured, can't use magic block it, seal her aura, no reserves left to cast and exhausted etc. there are various ways a large drop can happen.

My question with the tiers is if they are different forms she can start in or are those tiers only from attacks that she can use.

If its the latter then you need to clarify that its only when using that attack and not use the | key.

Also speaking of, if you do need to use the "| key" you need to space it out, as it makes reading everything a lot easier.

Example: "Form 1 | Form 2 | Form 3 | Form 4" looks a lot cleaner than "Form 1|Form 2|Form3|Form4". It helps to do it like that with larger profiles.

Bringing the formatting stuff up because I know I'm not the only one whose a bit of a stickler for it lol.

Even besides all that though the justifications for actually being rated Tier 8 at all are a bit lackluster.

Getting back to what I said in my last post; Your every day reader doesn't know anything about the Birthstone Demon Garnet yet damaging it is one of her "at least Building Level" justifications. That really isn't good enough of an explanation for that and needs to be better justified through better feats, calculations, or scaling.

oh Gosh is that what led to that? man being new to all this does not help either. hmm While in a way they could be viewed as different forms perse I personally feel they are all one and the same which is why I have it all for 1 version of her as it is just her with improvements to her stats. With her 10-B rating being her baseline rating (any weakness inflicted or outside of battle) while within battle the most sure rating she would stand at and this is without use of a certain magic spell she'd stand at 8-C that is why I mentioned she stands at around tier 8 I felt safest with that. I did fiddle around with her page a bit and hopefully cleared up a little bit.

but then there is still the little bit about the feats there ya mentioned. I thought maybe the explanations I gave there would be adequate enough while they are not loads a bunch I thought they were at least enough as I tried to explain why but indeed nobody outside me is familiar with Garnet or how the Birthstone Demons are. Think my possibly creating a separate page for Garnet would help some? granted I dunno by how much but her having her own page to examine at some point may help some. I have about two instances worth noting for her feats wise then again not sure if they'd be adequate enough still since the Raijin's Blessing feat did not give quite enough detail hmmm. Don't know ahaha maybe doing one for one of my Deceased dead oc's was not a good idea because I cannot expand much more as she is dead. perhaps a living specimen would be better Lol, for me Bella's greatest feat was the Raijin's Blessing magic spell feat I bring up a few times on her page data which is the pinnacle for her in my mind as that was the last ''large'' feat I can bring for her before she ended up in the oc graveyard.

welp looks like it might be back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
Back