• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bell Cranel vs Robin (Fire Emblem)

I'm guessing Bell is around Subsonic+ at Lv3? Given that he is Subsonic (FTE) with Subsonic reflexes (who made this?) at Lv2.

Faster Than The Eye Movement Speed with Subsonic Reactions | Higher

Depending on distance, Bell could probably blitz. If not, he seems to be nimble enough to dodge a few and durable enough to tank a shot or a few near-misses of spells, and retaliate with Small Building AP Firebolts.

Once up close, Bell stomps due to superior Speed, AP and Durability.

I can't call it a stomp. I think Robin has the advantage with lightning fast reflexes, his fighter's intuition (he can learn and master any weapon with relative ease), and having potential to take on entire armies on his own, plus he managed to hold his own against Marth, Ike, and even Roy with the Sword of Seals.

ZSECFT said:
I can't call it a stomp. I think Robin has the advantage with lightning fast reflexes, his fighter's intuition (he can learn and master any weapon with relative ease), and having potential to take on entire armies on his own, plus he managed to hold his own against Marth, Ike, and even Roy with the Sword of Seals.
Robin fighting anyone from other games is not canon.

Since when? Going in between game univereses has been canon and is part of the Fire Emblem story even when Corrin went back in time and fought alongside Chrom and Frederick in the point before they found Robin, also the point that the tactician in Blazing Sword is implied to possibly either be Robin or at least be heavily related to Robin (possibly Morgan) and the events in the Future Past event as well considering Laslow, Odin, and Selena's appearance in Fates. Marth, Ike, and Roy were the genuine article, but they did happen. I'm referring to the DLC stories as well, not the Spotpass Battles. And even without that, he still has good feats to support his potential as a fighter, and just powerscaling would put Robin either on par or slightly above Ike.

Back