• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus's Paralysis Inducement

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
That is Vegeta's Fear, not paralysis.
How do you know? and in super power wiki that gif is the example of paralysis inducement

I don't think the Prince of all Saiyans would just tremble in fear. I'd say Berrus would have some form of paralysis inducment.

I'm assuming that the ability is just fairly weak and Berrus couldn't use it on anyone.

Yes And? It's not that it ONLY worked on Vegeta, it's that he only used it on Vegeta, and it worked each time.

And then consider Vegeta then proceeds to hang around and try to please Beerus all day. If it really was a case of him being so scared he falls face first in the ground he wouldn't of been able to do that.

When would Beerus have the chance to use it on anyone else? The only real fight he's had was Goku, and even then he just wanted to see what Goku's full power was like, not see if he could kill him.

The Everlasting said:
When would Beerus have the chance to use it on anyone else? The only real fight he's had was Goku, and even then he just wanted to see what Goku's full power was like, not see if he could kill him.
Implying Kid Vegeta gave Beerus a real fight?

Anonimoe7875 said:
It only worked agaisnt Vegeta, and Beerus never used it again or agaisnt anyone else...

So you have to use it muitple times for it be a thing? Since when?

Edit: He did use it twice lol

The Everlasting said:
When would Beerus have the chance to use it on anyone else?
But Vegeta like everyone else just got stomped... well I am neutral about this.

@Trndo

The fact that he only used it against Vegeta even when there was multiples moments where he could have done the same thing mean nothing?

Yes this shpuld suffice, at 3:10 Vegeta tries to get up and is struggling and Beerus seemingly puts more force upon him, its even accompanied by a sound effect.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Again why did Beerus only used it against Vegeta when there are multiples moments where he could have done the same?

It doesnt matter if he never used it again, it still happenend.

@J-Man

That is not a good reason at all, especially considering he did that simply by looking at Vegeta

Beerus didn't put morre force upon Vegeta, he simply was feared by Vegeta.

Youre joking right? Vegeta is struggling to get up, as soon as he starts to make some progress Beerus smiles, there's an audible sound effect and Vegeta is forced to the ground again.

Anonimoe7875 said:
@J-Man
That is not a good reason at all, especially considering he did that simply by looking at Vegeta

Beerus didn't put morre force upon Vegeta, he simply was feared by Vegeta.

Vegeta was afriad of Frieza but this never ever happenend this way

That still doesn't explain why he only used it against Vegeta.

Also it would be better if you talked with someone with morre acknowledge on the verse...

I can understand if there was an actual glaring issue but at 3:10 of the linked video clearly shows it's not fear but rather hax of some sort.

Well IMO it just seemed Beerus was feared by Vegeta... but again you should ask someone with morre acknowledge on the verse to give a response here.

How? At 3:10 Vegeta is struggling to get up, actually manages a bit and as soon as he ddoes Beerus smiles, there's an audible soundeffect and he's forced to the ground once again.

If a character have a very good amount of fear then that could happen.

And again ask someone morre acknowledge on the verse to give a response here.

Ya know, if it was just the kid Vegeta scene I could see why it could be fear and may even agree with it, the adult scene is where I'd be neutral to either but the 3rd instance is where I agree with the TK addition as it's shown clearly it's not due to fear in that instance.

This looks like what Aizen did to grimjow. His reiatsu was simply so overwhelming that grimjow fell on to his feat and couldn't get up.

My guess is Beerus's chi was simply too strong that he made him fall.

Maybe but Beerus had no indication he was using his Ki, there's usually something and in the first two instances it's done by looking at him.

Well technically speaking that's not always the case, telekinesis isnt confirmed or denied to be done through ki, someone like Frieza and Cell can both do so and then the androids have no ki yet can shoot no blasts and fly.

Timeskip probably isnt ki bssed either otherwise Goku could pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back