• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus vs The Truth(FMA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can redirect whatever attacks truth throws at him. And he can clone himself, so truth will have a difficult time trying to take him down.

LTB2000 said:
He can redirect whatever attacks truth throws at him. And he can clone himself, so truth will have a difficult time trying to take him down.
You DO realize Truth is omnipresent in at least the universe they are fighting in right? Truth is literally everything, and in this case, INCLUDING Beerus. Beerus has no way in perceiving "attacks" from a being who...well....ISNT really a being. Hell Beerus cant even see truth until he enters the realm of the gate and when Truth appears before you he isnt really a separate being he's just a copy of your true inner self. It's like Beerus is facing either nothing or he is facing himself

Theres nothing he can do here that can kill truth. The only possible way is to destroy the universe, which would kill him as well

Omnipresent beerus could just punch the air and he would be punching the truth. Omnipresent is a relevant stat in lower dimensional battles enless you have immeasurable speed. destroying the universe wouldn't kill beerus not even close

Akuto Sai12 said:
He can't even perceive truth and truth doesn't fire attacks you must have not even watched FmaB?
I have seen it, and if someone can destroy the universe in a few punches, or nullify a universal attack, they can destroy truth. He's never stated to be the multiverse, just the universe.

Huesito88 said:
Omnipresent beerus could just punch the air and he would be punching the truth. Omnipresent is a relevant stat in lower dimensional battles enless you have immeasurable speed. destroying the universe wouldn't kill beerus not even close
Beerus is omnipresent?

No amount of 3 dimensional power can hurt a conceptual entity.

Also I'm pretty sure someone stated that he would die if he destroyed the universe.

They are stating that destroying the universe would kill beerus. I mean really if beerus destroyed that universe then he could just travel back to his own universe so he won't starve to death or die from no water

I have seen it, and if someone can destroy the universe in a few punches, or nullify a universal attack, they can destroy truth. He's never stated to be the multiverse, just the universe.

Truth is everything including Beerus he's metaphysical Beerus isn't hurting him at all with physical blows lol

A Sword Dancer said:
The joke literally everyone managed to resist making until now...
Is that jealousy I sense~? <3

Anyway, as to not derail the thread, isn't the Truth a metaphysical being? Because I don't see Beerus hurting something of that caliber. There's also the fact that iirc, while Beerus can tank universe level attacks, it was implied he would not survive the universe ending.

This thread is exploding.

And destroying the physical matter of the universe likely wouldn't kill the Truth. I don't think I've seen any evidence point to that.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Truth is everything including Beerus he's metaphysical Beerus isn't hurting him at all with physical blows lol
Beerus doesn't even exist in truth's universe, so it won't work on him.

Yeah by old Kai who doesn't even know what beerus full power was and was judging him with the power he was using against goku. You know supereme Kai the guy that last saw beerus 75000 years ago when he was weaker then kid buu and would have no idea how much stronger he has gotten so he had to take beerus word on him using 100 percent before he and goku created those shock waves which we all know beerus was lieing

Truth is all and truth is one.He is not only *all* but he is also one.

Prove that Beerus can affect a metaphysical lvl?

Beerus doesn't have the power to bring about the true end of a universe, just the 3 dimensional contents. The space time continuum would still exist at the very least, as well as any higher dimensions and concepts, so no he can't just 'destroy the whole universe' as if that would cause eveything else to collapse.

Wait doesnt Truth CHOOSE to follow the law of equilvaent exchanhge because he feels it brings balance or stability in the FMA verse? In that case, if he was at least bloodlusted, couldnt he just break it anytime he wants and use his god powers on anyone?

How is it a tie? Truth is the universe itself, so Beerus could never escape him, and even if he doesn't use the gate, Beerus can't kill him, so he could just try to use his alchemy till it worked.

Also, forgot to mention this earlier, Truth can take and give souls at will. He took Al's soul and body from him when the brothers tried to play God, and returned the soul in exchange for Ed's arm.

Also Truth is literally the consciousness and conscience of every being, so he theoretically should have some level of mind manipulation.

Cant beerus just die or faint of energy loss? he can never harm, touch or fight Truth in any way so there will be some point where he uses up all his strength and likely die from it for being powerless. Beerus doesnt have limitless stamina

Pretty sure that the Truth is too unknown to be used in a thread.

Shouldn't I close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back