• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beelzebub (Forsaken) Vs SOLSTICE (Starcross)

I would've expected Beelzebub vs Beelzebub.

Anyways.

They have resistance to each other's powers, and while said resistance isn't perfect, SOLSTICE is kind of like a magical tank anyways. Time manipulation is an issue, though; but, SOLSTICE's reactive evolution will make it easier and easier to deal with as the fight goes on; Beelzebub would probably have to finish it fast, otherwise SOLSTICE will just evolve to cover her weaknesses and steadily wear down Beelzebub's options. She's pretty heavy on the sins, so she'd power Beelzebub up in that way.

I would have wanted a match like that too, Prom. ^^;

I also agree with what Prom said above. Remembering what SOLSTICE's resistances are like from her world and viewing Forsakenverse!Beelzebub's own, they pretty much look like they can take each other's hax. But SOLSTICE is as what Prom said of her: a kind pof magical tank. And given where she's from, i would assume that she can at least probably handle and maybe even tank some if not most of Beelzebub's magic attacks....i think.

But it's not perfect and Beelze still has a likely chance of winning on his own here as much as SOL's. So for me, it would depend if Beelzebub can take out SOL faster before she adapts and get used to Beelze's powers....yeah? Though my issue here so far is weather or not SOLSTICE's partial acausality will play any factor here. But that's about it.

Well her partial acausality just means that she's unnaffected by changes to the her past right? And being removed from normal cause and effect is always a bit of an iffy statement to judge the potency of, after all if the cause if being hit with an attack, the effect is being hurt, so being removed from that would logically make one effectively invincible. But SOLSTICE has been hurt, so she's clearly not. So I doubt it would play a part.

I just added possession to Beelzebub's page because its something he has in the story lore. It won't affect this fight as it can be blocked with Shields, which operate on the same principles as SOLSTICE's absolute barriers.

Figured that'd be the case.

Well if anything, this match may be inconclusive. It may be on SOL's win with really high diff but i'm going inconclusive just to be sure...

Leaning towards inconclusive.

Back