• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That was fast. You should preferably specify which Irre this battle starts with, since its different personalities behave differently in battle.

Okay. Actor doesn't take fights as seriously as most other personalities, but he also likes to use hax and range spam.

Ok so right off the bat, does Irre have anything to get past the immunity to lower Pollution stuff? It probably gets verse-equalled into being "more evolved" than something else, just so you know.

Outside of that, Venus opens with explosion spam. What kind of hax does Actor open with?

ok here we go

Pollution is something that people build up over time, and is more or less evolution just taken from 1 to 999,999,999. Things like plant life and smaller, non-homonid animals have negligible Pollution, while humans and animals that look somewhat like them have enough to survive being around Polluted, although it's still not a good idea.

There isn't really a scale to it, and it mainly exists in breaking points (the degrees mentioned all over the place). The amount of Errors someone has are a good indication between major breaking points, with Errors basically being places where reality trips up.

Well does the fact that the Makuta evolved passed the need for a physical body and became non-corporeal energy lifeforms with more power than ever before count?

That would probably count, yeah. That's actually rather close to what i had in mind for Third Degree Polluted oddly enough

So I see that Venus actually has a some hax that Irre doesn't resist. What would he do in character?

Assuming that he's able to distinguish Actor from a normal human, he spams explosions that: track targets, expand forever, multiply on their own, never stop "going off" and releasing heat, destroy space, and are invisible and silent

These also appear wherever he wants them to

Do they ignore durability in a way, because if not then Irre's absorption should be able to take care of that.

Since with Magic Sense Irre can detect anything that has or causes any kind of wave it could probably still see the explosions coming. The fact that it has multiple forms of precog probably helps too.

Irre or Actor would probably start off by flying into the air and making some distance while using some hax on Venus. That had could be anything from mind hax to Eyes of Heavenly Snake to its own explosion manipulation.

The space destruction ignores durability and works against other Polluted, and is part of the reason why Uranus didn't completely dab on Venus.

Fair enough.

How good is the mind hax? Venus would resist most of what EoHS does iirc, and what does the explosion manip entail?

The mind hax is in the thousands. The explosion manip is either Killer Queen style or a ranged explosion that appears wherever Irre wants it to.

Polluted mind hax and mind hax resistances scales to their AP above baseline humans, so that gets resisted. The KQ explosion should count as matter hax, and get resisted. The long range explosion is a big issue, though, since it's High 7-A to Venus' 8-B

Yeah it can just activate those explosions on thoughts. Also by going KQ I meant that it touches something and it just explodes from the inside.

that's not really KQ but ok

incon then? They both think at each other and explode from what i can tell

Yeah my bad. It's just that they touch something and it goes boom.

It's probably an incon then, but Irre can also create a bunch of clones with which it could survive if got blown up.

Also would this help?

Dimensional Gap: Allows the user to negate attacks by manipulating dimensions.

Dimensions is probably just another word for space in regards to that ability, so probably not

I somehow forgot about Irre's resistance to spatial manipulation. How good is Venus' spatial manipulation?

His spatial manip upscales from people with even a little more Pollution than normal humans, and his explosions could affect other Second Degree Polluted who resist the former

Ah. I thought spatial hax potency was determined by its effects rather than scaling chains. Well Irre's resistance scales from resisting spatial attacks that could rip through multiple barriers that used gaps in dimensions and then ripped through the opponents who also resisted spatial hax.

+ concern

basically any hax by be determined though either of those afaik. Anyways i don't think the explosions could get past that.

Also, does Actor have any desires that resemble wanting a change in scenery during a fight? If so this becomes complicated

A change of scenery? Not likely. He considers everything a part of the stage on which the show, that is existence plays and he likes all of it.

So would this still be incon?

ah ok

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Could Irre get around the type 4 acausality? Here's a quick explaination of that: normally, when you hit someone, they take some damage. That is what logically follows. For Polluted, getting hit could outright heal them, damage the attacker, or simply do nothing at all.

Irre can has multiple prediction methods. Some of them are just to predict the way its opponent will move, with one it can see glimpses of the future, and with another it can feel the flow of battle and how it will change. It also really likes to read other people's minds both in and out of battle. Oh Irre also has an incredible intuition that is so good that it basically funcionts like clairvoyance.

well that gets around the basic type 4 acausality stuff but technically doesn't against Polluted although the intuition might but whatever, but not the "logical progression of events doesn't apply to me" bit

Maybe the fact that Irre is also a type 4 acausal could mess with that a bit? Actor has a strong sense of self-preservation so it would probably be very quick to teleport away and start spamming clones and all that stuff.

>looks are Irre's characters again

>none before the last set have any form of acausality, much less type 4

+confusion

also as a footnote, the acausality makes dodging an attack from a Polluted basically impossible and allows them to bypass resistances (even more than they already do). This won't help a lot though, since Irre's space hax resistance is way out of Venus' league from what i can tell

The Makuta explosions are just triggering explosions through contact, or firing beams that can travel through things and make them explode, assuming that that's the explosion manipulation being discussed here, and assuming it's important enough to be elaborated upon

Back