• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beatrice (Wild Arms) vs. Protégé

Don't really know if this will work. But I'm still gonna try it anyways...

Both at 5-A

Speed equalized

Who will win?

Beatrice
ProtegeRender
The kid who copies powers

Since basically all of Beatrices abilities are 1-B I have a feeing she will put down Protege before he can copy her stuff since I think this is the Protege that needs to see someone use their powers before he can copy them but im not 100% certain.

Battle for the strongest 5-A? Neat.

But I think Beatrice has many attacks which can one-shot Protege without him even noticing it, thus not giving him a chance to copy in the first place.

She can also survive or regen from having her own attacks thrown back at her and restart the battle again.

So Bea FRA.

Both Beatrice and Protege Speed are equalized, meaning protege would have equal speed reaction to beatrice attack same goes for beatrice so Protege would have notice it thus copyng her abilities and attribute with an instant. Let not forget that protege can also copy her Superhuman Physical Characteristics and skill via https://2.bp.blogspot.com/GVQgFhZ-U...leUSTRNG-eZdJN5_JXejNffKIZcfuGrSFndWrr4=s1600.

Protege would then Power Modification, to make it immesely greater than her power.

Even with Speed Equalized he won't have a way to counter Conceptual Existence Erasure or such before it's too late. And like I said, she can recover from everything he does before that happens.

I know his powers are amazing, but the point is he can't use them if he's killed in one hit. What he lacks for this is some type of powerful Resistance or Regenerationn. At least that's what I think.

Alright. I also see mindhax on her profile, but I'm honestly far from an expert on either verses so I might be ignoring something too.

Yeah she may be Large Planet level but all of her powers are 1-B and protege has no resistances so all of her powers one shot.

yeh her power is 1-B. But can we just asume protege need to have resistence to her power.

Were talking about 5-A protege the one who copied both Skrull as well as Mephisto's mergform.

So this mean protege would have some advantage since some of the powers he copied were comparable or superior to a skrull capable of replicating The Thing. Let not forget he can fly'teleport.

What? He has to see the powers used first in order to copy them and if hes one shot he cant copy and he has nothing to keep a one shot from happening.

Bea oneshots with concept hax, mind control, or pretty much anything else she thinks to do. No amount of 2A hax is going to help Protege. And no flight or teleportation or any small time mobility like that will help when your opponent can just walk in a direction you don't even know exists.

We know how his powers work, but that doesn't matter at all. He's stomped so hard that he won't get a chance to observe her powers. None of his immortalities could protect him from having his 25D concept erased. His mimicry doesn't matter when he stops existing the moment, if not before, the battle starts.

Battle base on bloodlest, then yes. But realisticly why would they even battle one another.

The fight just become null

I don't exactly know Bea's normal personality but every character even out of bloodlust is willing to kill so unless she has PIS Bea yeets.

Back