• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beared Man Attempts to Hits Cyborg with an Axe - More at 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"High 1-B via Weather Manipulation"
What
The same thing, funnily enough, happened in DC IIRC. There was a storm that was going to destroy the DC Multiverse.

Alright. I got class soon but I will cast my vote later. I'll start by saying that I don't think this is a stomp since Enlil can get the great deluge thrown back in his face and Enlil has various abilities to get around Cain's curse

Alright. Here is how I see this fight going. Enlil takes a swing at Cain with his sword while he is gaining control over their surroundings via hacking. Enlil gets slashed due to the reflection, and it either doesn't get past his information shield, in which case Enlil notices the attempt, or it does, and he takes significant damage but not enough to kill or incap him. Enlil is a smart ************ so they realise the power. At this point they should have control of the area. Either they attempt to dump the great deluge on them, which would result in it getting tossed back in their face and Cain gets the win, or tries other methods. The latter is far more likely. Enlil is likely to try an info attack that will come in a similar way to the sword strike did, assuming they didn't open with the info attack to start. After making sure info attacks wouldn't work. Enlil will either seal them or displace them across cyberspace in all likelyhood. This gives him with win.

For these reasons, I vote Enlil.

With his ability to reorient cyberspace, like Ea did, he can displace people. It's like if you changed the location of everything on the planet in order to dump your target in China, but on a far higher scale. The Mississippi river ends up in India, Egypt becomes a border country to Mexico, mount Everest is now on the border of Canada and the US, etc. But on a higher scale, like a much higher scale. Of course, they can move the other stuff back after. Make sense?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
With his ability to reorient cyberspace, like Ea did, he can displace people. It's like if you changed the location of everything on the planet in order to dump your target in China, but on a far higher scale. The Mississippi river ends up in India, Egypt becomes a border country to Mexico, mount Everest is now on the border of Canada and the US, etc. But on a higher scale, like a much higher scale. Of course, they can move the other stuff back after. Make sense?
So it's rearranged space to BFR the opponent?

Cain has Dimensional Travel, he can come back from being BFR'd.

I think sealing is the most viable option to put Cain down.

Yes, but someone with comparable BFR managed to pull it off on a potentially 1-A being. It is nothing to scoff at.

He would need to actually make it back tho, which I am doubtful he could.

Either way, he still has sealing so that plants Enlil firmly as the winner unless he dumps the great deluge on Cain and gets it tossed back in his face

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Yes, but someone with comparable BFR managed to pull it off on a potentially 1-A being. It is nothing to scoff at.
He would need to actually make it back tho, which I am doubtful he could.

Either way, he still has sealing so that plants Enlil firmly as the winner unless he dumps the great deluge on Cain and gets it tossed back in his face
Cain can travel between the Real World and The Dreaming, which I believe is a High 1-B realm - might be wrong though, someone should probably ask Sandman or something.

If an ability worked on a 1-A being, then it should on Enlil's tier as a separate thing.

Like how he is "High 1-B with Weather Manipulation", he should have "1-A with BFR" or something like that.

What's his character? Why wouldn't Enlil just attack Cain?

Does he go for the seal immediately, or is he more likely to attack? How likely is he going to use The Great Deluge?

That's good to know. Maybe it would work to get back then

It isn't AP, so I did not list it in the AP section.

The Weather Manip isnt just hax, so I listed it in the AP section, unlike his BFR.

Read my initial vote. He will try to attack, either by sword, information blast, or a combo of the 2, to buy time while gaining control of the area with his hax. When he gets the attack tossed back in his face, he will realise the power.

Read the rest in my initial vote. I already addressed this. He may pull the great deluge out against Cain, but it is not that likely. Enlil doesn't need mass destruction to take someone like Cain down, so unless he gets frustrated and tries to use its ability to bypass all defenses and bring down the hierarchy on top of Cain, he probably will not go for it.

What I got...

Enlil attacks Cain once or twice

Enlil gets the attack reflected and then realizes that attacking Cain is futile.

So he either BFRs, which Cain can likely come back from.

Seals, which I don't think Cain can beat.

Or use his strongest ability to see if that would destroy Cain, which then kills Enlil - this being a possibility, but not a probability.

So you are saying it is more in-character for Enlil to seal, and thus he will, winning the match?

More like, it is more likely for Enlil to try other methods and happens upon sealing first. I don't see Enlil going for the great deluge against someone as physically weak as Cain unless he has exhausted his option. I don't think Cain will go straight for sealing, but more likely try his other hacking moves that don't damage but eventually use Sealing. Sealing is usually more reserved for taking out far higher beings or beings they have no reasonable way to take down, such as after killing an enemy team, they sealed their shadow nulls to get rid of them. The people who used this were under Enlil's command so I assume he acts at least the way he commanded them to.

Short answer, yes. Enil wins since he is more likely to seal than go for the great deluge

Hmm does the presence just drop down to stomp Enlil?

If no i vote Enlil For actually winning fairly against Ban and A>B>C logic FRA.

Firephoenixearl said:
Hmm does the presence just drop down to stomp Enlil?
If no i vote Enlil For actually winning fairly against Ban and A>B>C logic FRA.
The Presence doesn't do that.

I'm actually really disappointed. I wanted Cain to win, and it is such a close fight too.

Oh well, you win some and you lose some I guess.

Yeah lol. I am more glad they could get a fight at all. I wouldn't have minded Enlil losing as long as they got a good match. Smurfs like Enlil and Cain usually stomp or get stomped, so it is nice ot be able to actually have the 2 of them in a fair fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back