• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But I am irresistably drawn to the Zettai Ryouiki...

Righto. Dragonoid aint from Earth, but if all his evolutions and new forms take place on earth, that still might make him qualify for her authority in the same way alien bacteria that become divine spirits might. If Authority can affect him, BB wins because he doesn't have causality manipulation or anything that can stop it. So for this I'll assume he is not affected by Authority.

Fire Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Energy Manipulation - All just direct damage I assume

Reality Warping - what can it do?

Spatial Manipulation - dura ignoring? Useful, what's its range?

Summoning - of what?

Flight - yay

Statistics Manipulation - so he can always be physically stronger than her.

Transmutation - can he turn her into stone or something?

Intangibility - she's got the stuff to get past this

Power Nullification - could be very useful, but not sure how it works.

Resistance to Stat Manipulation and Power Nullification - so she can't use Bishop's staff to screw with his stats and abilities, or neg his powers with GG

Energy Absorption - he can absorb the Sakura beam maybe?

Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant - I doubt BB would get into CQC

Portal Creation - he can escape her imaginary space and BFR

Dimensional BFR - maybe? If her physical body is gone, IDK if she can still fight from just the omnipresent bit.

Durability Negation - assuming this is just part of his other stuff

Matter Manipulation - on her? Should work I think

Time Manipulation - BB magic resist probably negs

Telepathy - offensive or communicate? Offensive, magic resist negs.

Invulnerability to Elemental Attacks, Darkness Manipulation and Light Manipulation - she doesn't really use these I don't think. Although I suppose Imaginary Number space could be considered darkness.

Power Mimicry - if it can't copy physical things, he can't get the Archbishop's s

Illusion Creation - omnipresence throughout space-time should let her see through this.

Transformation - pretty sure this ups his Tier, so ignoring

Fate Manipulation (Aranaut can summon a six-sided die, should the opponent fall under one of the six attributes, Fire,Water,Darkness,Light,Earth,Air, they will lose the fight) - she doesn't really fall under any of these.

Possible
Reactive Evolution - what are its showings?

Invisibility - omnipresence says no

Danmaku - uh... she can't dodge as easily? Though she could probably just BFR the attacks into imaginary number space.

Poison Manipulation - Could maybe work, but it seems off.

Self-Matter Manipulation on a molecular scale - Ahaha. Here we have something nice. Dragonoid can theoretically unlock his "root of the beginning" or whatever it is called. So this acts as a potential counter to Authority, even if his evolutions make him "born of earth". Although, he would need to know to unlock it, so...

Attack Reflection - yay? Apart from Sakura beam, I don't know how much of her attacks are actually have vectors to reflect.

Sealing - hmmm. Omnipresence might not stop this actually. If her physical body is sealed, I don't think she can attack from her omnipresent part.

Can see through walls - oh here we go. This is clearly what will win him this fight.

Life-Force Absorption - damn, that sounds useful. Although, I suspect her power over life and death would stop this (assuming it isn't negged like her Authority)

Black Hole Creation - maybe? its only 5-B though.

Mind Manipulation - BB magic resist negs

Resurrection - how long does it take?

Can combine abilities together to create new ones, aka Double/Triple Abilities

Alright, no clue. He does have some good stuff though. I'll just leave this here for anyone else.

I'd honestly rather not have a Bakugan thread right now.

I went on a tirade about how the abilities Drago allegedly had through the Perfect Core were unproven at best. Until those revisions are over, I suggest holding off on this thread.

Back