• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a close one, but I think I'm gonna vote for Bayo. While she is outclassed in the speed category, her witch time can potentially equalize their speed. On top of that she has several summons that range from planet to star level in DC. Without the summons, she still has weapons that can break down the molecular bonds of their target.

ClassicGameGuys said:
Morrigan solos the verse, her speed is far too overwhelming and this is coming from a Bayonetta fanboy
How exactly can she solo the verse when she's pretty badly out-haxed and inferior in power to all but two of the God-Tiers?

What level of soul hax does she have? Cause Bayo is pretty resistant to soul hax, and she can become intangible as well.

ClassicGameGuys said:
She has pretty potent soul hax herself actually, selective intangibility, and scales to Mortal Pyron who performed these feats:
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18327

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15137

That's casual small star level and billions of times faster than light. DC wise she is actually a bit beneath Bayo verse but that hardly matters here
"What level of soul hax does she have? Cause Bayo is pretty resistant to soul hax, and she can become intangible as well."

I was wondering the same thing that WeeklyBattles is asking

If you have any strong evidence that Morrigan has a soul hax that let her beat Bayonetta then I'd be interested to hear

Just an example of Bayo's Soul Manipulation resistance, when Bayonetta fights the demon Alraune, her soul is literally ripped completely out of her body, and Bayonetta then casually pulls her soul back into her body. So unless Morrigan has something stronger than that...

I'd say having your soul absorbed is pretty different from having it removed from your body, but my knowledge on both characters is limited, soooooo WarriorWare out.

ClassicGameGuys said:
She has pretty potent soul hax herself actually, selective intangibility, and scales to Mortal Pyron who performed these feats:
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18327

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15137

That's casual small star level and billions of times faster than light. DC wise she is actually a bit beneath Bayo verse but that hardly matters here
In that case, it seems that Morrigan blitzes effortlessly, and has the power to do it. Witch Time has never been shown to counter MFTL enemies.

I may not be an expert, but I know enough. One vote for Morrigan from me.

Morrigan should win with so much ease it's pathetic. ._. She defeated Jedah who has a much greater soul manipulation than Bayonetta ever did, she is faster, and she is supposed to be on par with Belial if not stronger at full power. Add her powers of multiplication, pretty much shapeshifting, and the fact she can turn into a storm of bats anytime to regenerate and again, lack of speed... she has no hope. Literally Morrigan casually punches her head out of her body before she can summon Omne. This is WITHOUT pointing out that a much weaker Darkstalkers, Anakaris, has managed to move through space and time his entire country.

I... I really don't see Morrigan losing

Xantospoc said:
Morrigan should win with so much ease it's pathetic. ._. She defeated Jedah who has a much greater soul manipulation than Bayonetta ever did, she is faster, and she is supposed to be on par with Belial if not stronger at full power. Add her powers of multiplication, pretty much shapeshifting, and the fact she can turn into a storm of bats anytime to regenerate and again, lack of speed... she has no hope. Literally Morrigan casually punches her head out of her body before she can summon Omne. This is WITHOUT pointing out that a much weaker Darkstalkers, Anakaris, has managed to move through space and time his entire country.
I... I really don't see Morrigan losing
Unfortunately you are a little late saying this since Morrigan has already been listed as one of Bayonetta's Notable Victories list U.U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back