• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inconclusive.

Either Akron uses Power Null, or Bayo witch times, which they both lead with.

Yep, Shootout.

That would put Akron at being several thousand times stronger than Bayo if my math is correct.

Sure but strength doesn't really matter here, if she witch times, then Bazillions atomizes

The real cal howard said:
I might side with Bayo, as she's more likely to do her deed than Akron imo.
Akron has always started with power null and it takes a thought

I mean, when the Party entered his tomb, Akrons first instinct was to turn the tomb into a void of nothingness while he distorted space and time as he attempted to rip the souls from Matt, Natalie and Lance. He's not against using his powers from the get-go.

Wait, what am I saying? Severe power advantage, and equal hax. Akron. Not sure if weapons get nulled, so Bayo still has a chance.

The real cal howard said:
Wait, what am I saying? Severe power advantage, and equal hax. Akron. Not sure if weapons get nulled, so Bayo still has a chance.
How does power advantage help here...? Also yeah Equal Hax, but they only use one and it's at the same time:

Bayonetta:

Akron: 2 (The real cal howard, Js250476)

Inconclusive: 2 (Gargoyle One, Dragonmasterxyz)

FateAlbane said:
Also not sure if Dark is voting Akron.
I am.

If Akron gets the slightest chance to hit Bayo, she's dead. Hax is hax, but raw power can not be underestimated either. Additionally, Akron is willing it use his most powerful stuff from the get go.

Bayonetta:

Akron: 3 (The real cal howard, Js250476, Darkanine)

Inconclusive: 2 (Gargoyle One, Dragonmasterxyz)

>Notices my comment.

>Ignores it still.

>Has the nerve to "ovo" in my face.

>Hearless Angel Fate.

>Fate's Reply

LordandMaster
You thought you had a friend? You got your hopes up peasant.

That aside, I'd rather leave it in character as that at least leaves some room for debate here, whereas bloodlusting will probably kill the discussion with a 100% shootout scenario.

By the way, Lucemon has an Akron match as well. I still say inconclusive for now. But that may be my Bayo bias talking.

It already is a shootout scenario.

And I'm still confused on the reasons for Akron, it's a complete 50/50 at the start of the match, raw power doesn't mean anything

Akron can BFR equipment so he can deal with the weapons-based power this way. Not completely sure if Witch Time will work in a place were space-time is twisted beyond recognition/erased (which is more or less any place where Akron goes). Also, he has a lot more ways to win this than Bayo. All of his hax work, excluding possibly soul absorption, and even a mere schockwave would kill her. Bayo can kill him with Bazillions and Shuraba, but that's about it.

Trying to paradox him is more or less moot because High 4-C Akron is his weakest, not to mention that he is very likely to reincarnate anyway if she somehow manages to kill him in the past (which would mean that she effectively has to fight 4-B Akron)

He is also always bloodlusted because his entire purpose is obliterating life (Godcat herself created him to do so). In her own words "I created that abomination to ensure that no species could ever thrive on this planet again"

Not voting yet, just leaving this here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back