• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Requiems

Chariot Requiem vs. GER

Giorno has full usage of GER and knows about Chariot Requiems abilities

Distance between Chariot and Giorno is 30 feet

AJ Smiles said:
But if anything is done to CR the stand turns on it's user
That was if they went for the arrow. Bruno cut its arm off with Sticky Fingers and nothing happened to him. Same for Sex Pistols putting holes in its face.

LordUrien935 said:
That was if they went for the arrow. Bruno cut its arm off with Sticky Fingers and nothing happened to him. Same for Sex Pistols putting holes in its face.
Oh you mean when SC started running toward Bruno after the arm was cut off and when Sex Pistols went berserk as well?

If GER attacks, it attacks Giorno back, and that reduces itself to 0 or sends Giorno himself to a death loop.

CR or incon.

Well hold on now. Charriot has a weakness that can destroy it. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that Giorno could figure it out.

Why would he? Diavolo figured it out because there were multiple people around and saw how the shadow would spread for each of em

If GER attacks, GER attacks back directly at Giorno and sends him to a death loop.

AJ Smiles said:
LordUrien935 said:
Oh you mean when SC started running toward Bruno after the arm was cut off and when Sex Pistols went berserk as well?
No. CR started running only when Bruno went for the arrow. Sex Pistols went berserk because Mista shot the arrow.

Stands can clearly attack Chariot Requiem itself. It's going for the arrow that causes the Stand to turn against its masters. SC will also try to engage whoever goes for the arrow personally but since its power and speed is considered weak, GER should have no trouble pummeling it since even King Crimson was beaten to a pulp by it.

AogiriKira said:
I think its kind of an NLF it can reflect back on GER, considering GER's return to 0 is High 3-A
The High 3-A was removed. Hax =/= AP. If GER had High 3-A just because of RtZ then King Crimson should have gotten High 3-A via time hax too.

LordUrien935 said:
AogiriKira said:
I think its kind of an NLF it can reflect back on GER, considering GER's return to 0 is High 3-A
The High 3-A was removed. Hax =/= AP. If GER had High 3-A just because of RtZ then King Crimson should have gotten High 3-A via time hax too.
Eh. Either way, I don't believe Charriot could necessarily reflect Causality hax.

Also, are the objects GER makes animate considered part of the stand? (Like Bohemian Rhapsody and the characters it makes real)

LordUrien935 said:
Not really sure. In the anime Diavolo squashed a scorpion that GER made and nothing happened to him.
So it would make sense to say that if an animated object attack SC, even if he reflects attacks on him and not the arrow, the animated animals could attack unimpeded?

That's an anime only scene, and we use the manga's canon in this wiki.

I repeat. There is no indication that Chariot Requiem is not able to return GER's attacks.

If Giorno attacks, he is being sent to the death loop-

Ted Ed said:
I repeat. There is no indication that Chariot Requiem is not able to return GER's attacks.
If Giorno attacks, he is being sent to the death loop-
And there is no indication that Chariot Requiem IS able to return GER's attacks.

We don't 100% know, but there's no reason GER's life creation shouldn't work like GE.

So since there's no instance in the manga of GER using its animation ability, the anime canon can be used? In that case, animated object could be a win con

Back