• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the mamas 🔥🔥🔥(Slimer vs Cobalt (V.Verse))

600 kilometer distance? Why?

Cobalt can’t use her disaster level scanner from the starting distance but shouldn’t matter too much given that all of her ranged moves have thousands of kilometers range. She’ll send a couple larger Plutonium Disks in Slimer’s direction, which should be able to cut through her despite the 5-B durability because of dura neg properties (plus Plutonium Dissipation)

600 kilometer distance? Why?
Funni
Cobalt can’t use her disaster level scanner from the starting distance but shouldn’t matter too much given that all of her ranged moves have thousands of kilometers range. She’ll send a couple larger Plutonium Disks in Slimer’s direction, which should be able to cut through her despite the 5-B durability because of dura neg properties (plus Plutonium Dissipation)
Slimer should be able to see these from afar and she should be able to reflect these attacks if she does she'll try to snipe Cobalt

Cobalt can still control them even if they’re reflected, so that would only hold them off for not very long. A Plutonium Gate would handle the snipe shot too

If so Slimer would absorb them and keep them for later with her slime

I see 👀
If so Slimer will throw multiple Ice cream at her along with grenades.
Probably a good time to point out that Cobalt’s own energy can’t hurt her, so storing the disks to use against her later is pointless outside of just keeping them from harming her I suppose. I’m not sure if that’s the kind of thing prior knowledge informs about, but if not, releasing them again just gives cobalt control again and if it’s a point blank hit against Cobalt with the stored disks the energy simply disappears, so either way the disks won’t be hurting cobalt

Also not sure what ice cream does unless they are 5-B projectiles, but either way, Cobalt will defend the same vs both. Assuming they are closer now, Cobalts scanners should let her know these are waaaaay beyond her capacity. She has multiple ways to defend, through gates, gravity redirections, or her Spirit Shield which I really don’t think she’d need for simple projectiles

Probably a good time to point out that Cobalt’s own energy can’t hurt her, so storing the disks to use against her later is pointless outside of just keeping them from harming her I suppose.
Ah, I see
I’m not sure if that’s the kind of thing prior knowledge informs about
It tells the combantant EVERYTHING of the foe I think
but if not, releasing them again just gives cobalt control again and if it’s a point blank hit against Cobalt with the stored disks the energy simply disappears, so either way the disks won’t be hurting cobalt
Oh then she'll just... absorb it
Also not sure what ice cream does unless they are 5-B projectiles
Yeah they are 5-B
Assuming they are closer now, Cobalts scanners should let her know these are waaaaay beyond her capacity.
She has multiple ways to defend, through gates, gravity redirections, or her Spirit Shield which I really don’t think she’d need for simple projectiles
Slimer will prep up next by upping her defense and attack.

Oh then she'll just... absorb it
What are the limits of this? And wouldn’t Dissipation still apply? I know slimer doesn’t resist its effects
Slimer will prep up next by upping her defense and attack.
Neither of these help her any more than what she just starts with, it’s 5-B vs 6-B, stat amping unless its speed is useless when the gap for both durability and AP is this massive plus that won’t stop the dura neg Cobalt has, raised AP won’t help much with Spirit Shield either

So cobalt’s next move following her defense of the earlier projectiles will be a small Plutonium Disk spam. These are mini versions of the first two she used, but they have the same slicing/dura neg/dissipation properties so ought to work the same except she can’t manipulate them at will so well. This is mostly a test of the absorption ability while she forms multiple plans in her head on the double.

What are the limits of this? And wouldn’t Dissipation still apply? I know slimer doesn’t resist its effects
The slime is nigh indestructible although they do dissappear after 10 seconds

Neither of these help her any more than what she just starts with, it’s 5-B vs 6-B, stat amping unless its speed is useless when the gap for both durability and AP is this massive plus that won’t stop the dura neg Cobalt has, raised AP won’t help much with Spirit Shield either
Oh 💀 I forgot

So cobalt’s next move following her defense of the earlier projectiles will be a small Plutonium Disk spam. These are mini versions of the first two she used, but they have the same slicing/dura neg/dissipation properties so ought to work the same except she can’t manipulate them at will so well. This is mostly a test of the absorption ability while she forms multiple plans in her head on the double.
Once again slime comes in clutch if she gets a chance Slimer will turn on Cloak to be invisible and turn on hel which will make her resist info analysis for 10 seconds tho 💀

Slimer whilst invisible will find a good hiding spot (Even tho after what I learned from the courage thread won't fool Cobalt) she'll probably use airstrike to nuke Cobalt

Once again slime comes in clutch if she gets a chance Slimer will turn on Cloak to be invisible and turn on hel which will make her resist info analysis for 10 seconds tho 💀

Slimer whilst invisible will find a good hiding spot (Even tho after what I learned from the courage thread won't fool Cobalt) she'll probably use airstrike to nuke Cobalt
Yeah, Cobalt can see invisible people like normal (she had no clue Nunchucks was invisible while Ako and Sora couldn’t see him at all), so that doesn’t make any difference. Resisting info analysis isn’t useful anymore because Cobalt used her scanner already, and Cobalt can redirect all of the nuke explosions and stuff with Plutonium Spirit Shield. Even though it’s a 5-B attack, the redirection caused by Spirit Shield isn’t AP based and will work anyway, so she’ll have full protection from it

+ with Cobalt’s sheer battle genius I think she’s more than able to work with the time between the ten seconds slime disappearing and the next time slime is used

Yeah, Cobalt can see invisible people like normal (she had no clue Nunchucks was invisible while Ako and Sora couldn’t see him at all), so that doesn’t make any difference. Resisting info analysis isn’t useful anymore because Cobalt used her scanner already, and Cobalt can redirect all of the nuke explosions and stuff with Plutonium Spirit Shield. Even though it’s a 5-B attack, the redirection caused by Spirit Shield isn’t AP based and will work anyway, so she’ll have full protection from it
The Slime will say it with me here...
Absorb
The airstrike and not affect Slimer (and she can pull it out) plus she can pull out the stop sign and pull out a force field to block out
+ with Cobalt’s sheer battle genius I think she’s more than able to work with the time between the ten seconds slime disappearing and the next time slime is used
If so Slimer would attempt to do a acid spit towards Cobalt.

The Slime will say it with me here...
Absorb
The airstrike and not affect Slimer (and she can pull it out) plus she can pull out the stop sign and pull out a force field to block out

If so Slimer would attempt to do an acid spit towards Cobalt.
I feel like this is a back and fourth a bit, because Cobalt can just defend the same way she’s been defending, an acid spit is a super simple attack for her and easily defended by the previous methods I’ve discussed

I feel like this is a back and fourth a bit, because Cobalt can just defend the same way she’s been defending, an acid spit is a super simple attack for her and easily defended by the previous methods I’ve discussed
What if Slimer spammed a couple of her attacks to distract Cobalt (so Slimer can do a wonder hug and infect Cobalt)

What if Slimer spammed a couple of her attacks to distract Cobalt (so Slimer can do a wonder hug and infect Cobalt)
Cobalt should be defending that rather easily as well since she’s dealt with that before. Not sure how good Slimer’s techniques spamming is but she did defend against spam attacks from 50 clones of Marx Gemini, and another Spirit Shield would just blanket defend her since any wonder hug attempt would be completely bent in the opposite direction

Cobalt should be defending that rather easily as well since she’s dealt with that before. Not sure how good Slimer’s techniques spamming is but she did defend against spam attacks from 50 clones of Marx Gemini, and another Spirit Shield would just blanket defend her since any wonder hug attempt would be completely bent in the opposite direction
How would that happened to Slimer lol
She Should be able to power through it with her resistances and willpower but if she does get infected that would make things harder for Cobalt since only one touch is just to make Cobalt infected in the meantime Slimer would probably start throwing more attacks with her teleportation.

How would that happened to Slimer lol
She Should be able to power through it with her resistances and willpower but if she does get infected that would make things harder for Cobalt since only one touch is just to make Cobalt infected in the meantime Slimer would probably start throwing more attacks with her teleportation.
It literally bends all moves, including physical ones, in different directions. It bends the bones, the human structure, anything, if it enters the Spirit Shield, which actually has really decent range so I don't think Slimer would just be powering through that. If she does start to, she's going to be bent in all different ways at once and basically turned into a ground up pretzel so Cobalt would just win right there. And even if she did Cobalt isn't stopped from BFRing with a Gate as soon as she gets too close. Mid-Low regen isn't enough to stop it either, so she'd be cooked

Should also note that even teleporting into the Spirit Shield has failed and resulted in enemies being instantly pretzelized so it would be horrible for her to try that as well. She'll have to look for a time where Cobalt isn't using it to get anything done, but as I've said, Cobalt's superior intellect and far superior planning + her general abilities mostly having some form of dura neg even without dissipation makes me lean more towards her to win this, especially since she's so good at regulating her stamina draining moves, and on top of everything she could learn more of her powers during this fight and create new attacks for herself based on those, and that's certainly nothing good for Slimer

It literally bends all moves, including physical ones, in different directions. It bends the bones, the human structure, anything, if it enters the Spirit Shield, which actually has really decent range
Guh???
Slimer would just be powering through that. If she does start to, she's going to be bent in all different ways at once and basically turned into a ground up pretzel
Errrmmmmm
Elasticity counters that
BFRing with a Gate as soon as she gets too close.
Can't Slimer's bfr counter that?
Slimer can just bfr herself back to the battle field

Mid-Low regen isn't enough to stop it either, so she'd be cooked
Wait A sec Mid-low??? I thought I put in Low-Mid huh

Should also note that even teleporting into the Spirit Shield has failed and resulted in enemies being instantly pretzelized
No she ain't teleporting into the spirit shield itself she's tekeporting around it attacking it
How the hell do you break through it anyways???

so it would be horrible for her to try that as well. She'll have to look for a time where Cobalt isn't using it to get anything done, but as I've said, Cobalt's superior intellect and far superior planning + her general abilities mostly having some form of dura neg
Oh
Still Slimer's Regen should get through that
especially since she's so good at regulating her stamina draining moves, and on top of everything she could learn more of her powers during this fight and create new attacks for herself based on those, and that's certainly nothing good for Slimer
Slimer can do that too she has prior knowledge on Cobalt after all

No she ain't teleporting into the spirit shield itself she's tekeporting around it attacking it
How the hell do you break through it anyways???
You don't really, it's a strong blanket defense. You'd need something pretty broken or just far faster than Cobalt (and therefore the bending) to get through it and Slimer has neither. I said before that she'll have to battle around the times where Cobalt uses it since it walls everything Slimer has. Cobalt won't use other shields either because they are negged by 5-B ap attacks, Spirit Shield is her only option
Errrmmmmm
Elasticity counters that

Can't Slimer's bfr counter that?
Slimer can just bfr herself back to the battle field

Wait A sec Mid-low??? I thought I put in Low-Mid huh
She'd still be shot out like a cannonball even if she survives being bent out of shape like that, so it's still not reliable to try to get through Spirit Shield

So they're even on that front then. Cobalt can bfr back to the battlefield too. Except, there's another factor with Plutonium Gates and that's Plutonium Hyperspace, where being sealed within prevents even universal warping from escaping, so BFR/Sealing should still be a wincon for Cobalt unless Slimer has broken warping. Her profile lists "even planets" on her BFR power like it's the upper end for her so I'm going to assume that warping out of Hyperspace is far beyond her capacity since, while still very impressive, isn't close to enough

Yeah you put Low-Mid I just typed wrong, the point still stands though that normally being bent that way is too much for that kind of regen
Slimer can do that too she has prior knowledge on Cobalt after all
Do what? She doesn't have power creation or adaptation or even reactive evo on her profile, and prior knowledge doesn't mean she can do what Cobalt does (plus if you mean mimicry, Cobalt has a strong resistance to that)

Back