• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Lolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to post the Discord conversation that brought forth this thread. Explaining why was the RW key used instead othe others and stuff:

"Real World will depend on wether or not I could abuse my loli power to manipulate you into giving me the tools (FBI included based on what Rodri said) or outwit you to them and keep killing you over and over until you forfeit the match and thus giving me the win, similar to that scene in the Dr. Strange movie, but in reverse.

Manager A/X can go many ways depending on what I'm equipped with and what I do, but I don't see any method you could win besides summoning Orphelia, considering you have no resistences to the the most basic actions I do on encounters for this key (For example: Time Tracker 2 = Time Manipulation that artificially constructs time by pouring the mere idea of it existence from the depths of the human collective psyche unto reality and while you could say that may get absolutely negged by resistance against Conceptual Manipulation, for one, said resistence comes from the vagueness regarding wether it exists or not and second, since axioms are elements within sets [yep, we're getting on the new stuff], it is highly dependant on the overall size of all of reality, and this works on 1-A levels of bullshit, so it most likely bypasses it).

SAVE File No. 2 is ******* overkill for you, forget about this one owo

The Knight is broken in both ways: I haven't done anything on my page so it's a broken-ass WIP and second, the finished version is stupidly broken in the OP way, so we'll skip this one.

Lord of Xibalba will welcome you to the Afterlife.

Real World it is then xD"

Oki, so we got that outta the way. Now:

"Real World will depend on wether or not I could abuse my loli power to manipulate you into giving me the tools"

How could said loli powers do that/how do they work, exactly?

outwit you to them and keep killing you over and over until you forfeit the match

What are your means of killing me and vice-versa? The tool I'd be using varies depending on the vessel (fully reliant on my pfp, let's be real) and in this one, my only tool is pretty much an Umbrella I have all the time. I don't have any prep time to get other ones.

"How could said loli powers do that/how do they work, exactly?"

Well, it varies depending on the Loli and their Trait (my trait is being a "Male" Loli), but the basic element is the ~passive~ QT Inducement: Think about it like Toon Force except kawaii. Thanks to the passive cuteness aura (that feat-wise can make eldritch abominations go "Awww!" and engage in pet pat) exuding from a loli of this caliber.

When it comes to combat applications, it will hinder the opponent due to the cuteness making them focus on QT and become incompetent fighting-wise, since they'll be busy trying to hug and cuddle. This makes them become wide-open to any attack on top of the kawaii distortion already making direct actions more difficult to perfom (TL;DR: Makes things cute).

Since I would be hilariously weaker than you in this key, my only way to reach victory is finding a way to steal your shit and kill you with it over and over again until you give up... unless you count being hypnotized by the QT as an incon, but it hardly does since you'll be all over me trying to huglock me and stuff.

The OTHER ability is the FBI Summoning, as stated by Rodri. Lolis are under the FBI protection. I'm not sure how useful they would be considering they'll be like 10-A humans with atmost 9-B weaponry, but they're there, I guess. Unless the memes make them stronger somehow... Are there any FBI ~ Loli meme feats out there?

"Outwit you to them and keep killing you over and over until you forfeit the match."

As I said, my only hope is to be sneaky weaky and get myself armed with something that can actually harm your ridiculous 8-C dura as opposed to my 10-C to 9-C AP. SBA is not in my favor for any possibility of me getting something on that level even with prep time. Only your tools could help me in that regard and me getting your tools could only be done if I were to trick you into giving me them or using my QT to obtain them that way.

Fool! You thought this thread was ded? You thought wrong! This is merely my revenge over what you did to me in the last ONE, Alex!

"Well, it varies depending on the Loli and their Trait (my trait is being a "Male" Loli), but the basic element is the ~passive~ QT Inducement: Think about it like Toon Force except kawaii..."

Wait, if it's passive, don't I technically already resist this by-proxy of me being able to have normal conversations with you? And did I not call you more terrifying than cute a few times in the past?

The OTHER ability is the FBI Summoning...

Meh. They're pretty much total fodder, so they would hardly be an issue. Idk about memes that make the FBI stronger, either.

Only your tools could help me in that regard and me getting your tools could only be done if I were to trick you into giving me them or using my QT to obtain them that way.

Well, now I'm gonna have to wait for you to address what I mentioned regarding that QT of yours. Otherwise, you're gonna need to find another way of snatching muh umbrella, so you're gonna have to elaborate on how you'd trick me into giving it to you.

Also, you haven't explained whether or not I can kill you yet.

Oki. I guess you can elaborate on your chances of tricking me first, then we can go on from there.

This can be solved with a little What-If session between us.

What would you do if you had this sudden "d'aww" feeling coursing through every single fiber of your being, to an extent that your own mind begins to be affected, only able to think cutesy things, including, but not limited to: dress-up and cuddling. This sudden surge of affectionate emotions seemingly coming from nowhere but the Loli himself, drowing every ontological aspect of yourself with the drive to yell: "KAWAII DESU NE!!!."

That is the simple (read:default) QT virtue of Loli Physiology.

Now, now, while in this state, what would your disposition be? Could you attack still? Would you be terrified by the Loli still? Wouldn't you try to fulfill the demands the Loli makes, like... letting him take the umbrella for a moment? Or would you have a method to resist such a QT as him?

Depending on your answer, the mind tricks will then arrive...

"What would you do if you had this sudden "d'aww" feeling coursing through every single fiber of your being, to an extent that your own mind begins to be affected..."

You still haven't explained to me why that'd even work to the extent where it'd hinder me in battle. This is the last thing that was brought up regarding it, and you haven't really countered that yet. And in addition to that, I already have others feats that show a relatively sturdy will/emotional manipulation resistance; if I can watch 3 hours of RAW and 2 hours of SmackDow (you can't count the number of people who were infuriated, put to sleep, excited, etc. by those) simultaneously, and like someone such as Malty (widely hated both in-verse and IRL), I can probably control myself from hugging a QT ovo.

Easily countered by the fact you haven't ever been able to attack me to this point and interactions with me usually end up with hugs (meanwhile you've tried to outright murder other people lul). I don't need to pull up Discord screenshots to get you trapped on my argument, you know that to be very much true. Regardless, resistances towards willpower and empathy manipulation (since the feat is "meme" in nature, they become much more difficult to gauge, and in the case of taking it seriously, you are hilariously baseline by resisting naturally generated emotions based on what the world considers one to be and not abstract ontological d'aww inducement that can make eldritch horrors start squealing like an anime girl even with their "ok bye" attitude towards worldly concepts) technically don't count, considering QT isn't really in the same ability branch (not willpower, not mind, not empathy, but more an ontological weapon that uses reasoning to reach into the conclusion of "That's kawaii as heck.", it would be like claiming resistance to existence erasure if you can survive drinking bleach, an ontological aspect of "being" vs. a chemical reaction derived by physical properties, which in turn are derived by multiple levels of "existing").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back