• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus definitely does NOT start with hakai. Hakai is only used by him if Beerus is really serious and / or enraged.

However, Beerus is very casual usually so he won't resort to hakai right away

He is also a better fighter, can use pressure points. But I'm curious if he can erase his attacks or redirecting them
I believe he can. GODs can engulf their bodies with destruction energy. Frieza's death beam didn't work on toppo.
And as far as I remember beerus reflected an attack from an alien that he fought on an unknown planet at the start of dbs.

SBA does not make a character serious fyi.

Also, is it in character for Beerus to dodge attacks from someone weaker than him? Because he'd likely sense that Zeus is weaker.

Also, UI is pretty OOC.

I believe he can. GODs can engulf their bodies with destruction energy. Frieza's death beam didn't work on toppo.
And as far as I remember beerus reflected an attack from an alien that he fought on an unknown planet at the start of dbs.
Said alien's attacks weren't power nulling tbf.

He also nullified gokus kamehameha. So it should work

SBA does not make a character serious fyi.

Also, is it in character for Beerus to dodge attacks from someone weaker than him? Because he'd likely sense that Zeus is weaker.

Also, UI is pretty OOC.
Beerus on his first match against goku dodged most of his attacks and he is quick to use pressure points against weaker opponents

Beerus isn't Toppo. He hasn't been seen doing that in character.

That said, Beerus dodges and pressure points Zeus down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back