• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Dragons: The Archon vs D.E.A.T.H-C.H.A.O.S

DeathChaos has too much hax from John. its a stomp. Arch's regen don't mean a thing against time and matter manip, which can keep him from regening at all

DChaos's powers come from john. Unless u mean Jake. Even if he trys to regen, Time Manip could stop him from regening at all and he'll just be a group of atoms forever. Incon at very very highball best but otherwise stamp

Nice to see that my character get some attention too...

Which ability you prefer? If you mean active reactive evolution, that operates after he gains his foes data, he is like kirby who swallow his foes and copy their powers, but in DeathChaos case he make them better.

I just dunno how Arch is gonna do anything, the hax difference is just too much and Regen aint gonna do much DChaos can just use matter manip or time manip to keep him from regenning

I just noticed that the Archon's Regenerationn is only Mid-High. I thought it was High the whole time. DeathChaos can use matter manipulation to stomp him it seems.

Back