• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Strongest Low 2-C Speed Equalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait, Mal's mindhax cannot affect literal concepts?

Also this is irrelevant as Lavos isn't a Concept or Type 1 Abstract.

So Mal cannot affect Type 1 Abstracts or Literal Concepts. But can she affect a Non-Existent being on a 2-A Range? Also what are her chances of opening up with her Conceptual Manipulation and elaborate on her Conceptual Manipulation since it seems to be the only thing that can give her a win currently.

Actually...

• Literally any magic in D&D can affect a Type 1 Abstract. Devils are thoughts and ideas- and any magic can suitably kill them.
  • Level 1s in D&D 4e have an ability that temporarily makes them nonexistent in all ways, shapes, and form. No abilities affecting any facet of their being works. The issue with this is that gods like Mal don't care and can kill them.
  • Mal isn't the strongest D&D Low 2-C, it would probably be Vecn (or Composite Adventurer, when it is done), but Mal does have insane passives.

Ah, so probably not. I still doubt it'd be Mal (and it will 100% be Composite Adventurer since they'd have literally all of Mal's abilities and more) but still. Mal could affect Lavos with multiversal abilities.

Probably

Doom is a scary lad

Though... was it with prep time? If so not sure that'd count.

I'm actually surprised Lavos is still on the Low 2-C spot. You'd think that with all the smurfs around there would be one on Low 2-C already with I dunno like 10-D hax or something who could do it.

@Edward All I know from that thread are two things: 1. I'm glad I wasn't there 2. Because it was a trainwreck.

FateAlbane said:
I'm actually surprised Lavos is still on the Low 2-C spot. You'd think that with all the smurfs around there would be one on Low 2-C already with I dunno like 10-D hax or something who could do it.
Nanashi lost his Low 2-C key

As for Lavos having non-existent physiology, it does (well, by the standards prior to the revision we're going on the ability and void manip, I'm not sure how it will be after that). It's about as existent as an erased timeline. But just as said above, there wasn't a non-existent physiology page at the time so we went with Non-Corporeal.

Not sure if this matters here, though, since D&D stuff usually can affect abstract something something anyways.

Ye but not 2-A growth so she either goes really fast about the whole nuking all Lavoses which in this level might not be happening anytime soon, or she will be spending eternity being persistently nuked by a 2-A.

Lavos resistance to that stuff scales to the CC and to itself (One half of it persistently mind-haxes the other while the other resists and takes control while the other half takes control again later rinse and repeat). Given that and alts I think it's relatively safe to assume it does last long enough.

Feels to me like they're just stuck with each other either way.

Even the D&D Low 2-Cs can mindhax with 2-A range and upscale from each other, so the baseline is... well, considering the amount of demon lords, demigods, and powerful devils, that baseline is far far below Malcanthet.

Sorry that the point is so vague. Um. Basically. The Abyss is a grouping of planes with infinite universes within it (a 2-A verse within a 2-A verse, yes). Each layer is controlled by a Demon Lord. There are literally absurd amounts of demon lords we don't know about because nobody has bothered to name them and very few venture below the 666th layer of the Abyss anyways.

The ones we know are named and are the most notable of these infinite demon lords.

All in good spirits, and the point wasn't bad. It was more of me admitting I could try and make a good point for mind stuff on Lavos' end but that would recquire too much effort.

Also, even if I did so, if it's as you explained just now, then the infinity of her mind haxxors is bigger than his. She probably dethrones with her Jedi Mind Tricks before anything gets out of control.
MindHaxxorzRevised

@Zach Probably outdated since Homura's Mind Hax had a lot of revisions since then. Note that at that time Lavos was also > Madoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back