• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle For Strongest Low 2-C: Yggdrasil Vs Lavos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream Devourer Lavos has a far higher range (Multiversal+ versus Multi-Universal). He can survive space-time destruction and existence rewriting as he is a being of non-existence. Can Lavos negates Yggdrasils's Regenerationn? That may help. In general, her existence erasure or similar abilities seem relatively useless to be honest, given Lavos's nature. If Lavos can negate her high-godly regen or ignore it, he should win, thanks to his overall more potent and varied abilities.

• The Everlasting doesn't know if it's a joke, but if it isn't...
Yggdrasil can regenerate anyway.

I don't see Lavos putting Yggdrasil down for good and vice versa. Not to mention Yggdrasil can just summon a ton of other Yggdrasil's from all across history. Meaning, the same result of Lucemon vs Lavos. Inconclusive. Plus she could reformat one Lavos' existence so that it'll help her instead. Meaning it'll be Lavos vs Lavos.

"Yggdrasil is able to reformat his opponents, that is, he is able to remove from them characteristics that have given them some special quality, with which the opponent loses his ability and returns to a previous state of existence."

"Lavos uses BFR to nonexistence. It's super effective."

BFR ain't gonna help against someone like Yggdrasil.

Damn it, I just want to see Cal vs Dragon, don't make a solution that might be agreed by both sides! ...Also I'm not defending anyone here because like I told Cal, I've had more than enough of debating Lavos. A lifetime's worth.

Also I love how this is supposed to be Data Squad Yggdrasil, but there is a Picture of Norn in the OP. Norn who is High 2-A...ovo

In this key, I'd legit try to elaborate a reason for Yggdrasil via Overwrite if Yggdrasil happened to have enough range for that.

Sorry, I meant reformat. But Ygg lacks the range. Since Lavos can't possibly get through that regen. Like, ever. So I'd legit say Ygg if not for the insufficient range.

Yggdrasil can easily close the gap on range. Plus where do these guys start off? And will Lavos abuse range?

I meant that the problem in range is because Ygg can't affect all the timelines alternate Lavos might be summoned from, making this a stalemate. Not that it would be a problem while they're fighting, it just gets in the way of Ygg putting Lavos down for realz. If Ygg had the range, reformatting him in all timelines would probably do the trick and a matter of time since Lavos can't put it down in any way whatsoever.

You may soon avenge yourself Cal / Dragon on Me lol

I would organize a Chaos Vs Lucemon or Chaos Vs Lavos after its next upgrade

Yggdrasil reformats his existence and takes all his powers, then dropkicks him with a boot that erases things from existence

@Dragon Frankly speaking, Lavos isn't getting past that Regen from Yggdrasil and Ygg has both the power to prevent interactions with alternate universes (didn't see that one on its profile before) as well as reformatting which would most likely work on DD eventually.

So DD has its options limited by the fact that destructive options are kinda moot while Yggdrasil can prevent any alternates from coming along by preventing interactions from happening between universes.

Therefore it might take time but I can see Ygg eventually getting this in the bag.

Ii forgot Ygg had that ability to be honest. ovo

Speaking of Yggdrasil, I gotta update Mother Eater...

Definitely. But yeah, reformatting and that power of interaction works as tailor-made counters for the main problems with putting DD down, which are its non-existence/non-corporeality and the alternate summoning. With both of those out of the way and Yggdrasil having that oh so broken regen on top of sufficient hax of its own to not actually get too outclassed in other departments, I say Ygg takes it.

Count my vote for the tree.

No wonder my profile pic is Schala. Half of me debates for Lavos, the other half kills it. Seriously, if you look at the things losses and count this one coming up now, in all of them I was there. And there would be the first one against Madoka too if not for revisions.

Well, I did make the arguments for killing it, I just want someone to play the funeral march to its inevitable death. ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back