• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looking at the profiles Tao has a big hax advantage... and Ninja is a buttersamuri page, welp. Guess there's nobody to defend Ninja. But if you give me 8 hours I can tell you how he fights and such, gotta watch a long play

Actually don't even need to do that, Ninja has no cutscene fights its really whether or not Tao can incap Ninja or not, he's pretty good at dodging melee and projectiles alike and mostly goes for melee since his ranged options are limited, that pesky immortality screws over Tao killing him permanently though

Actually don't even need to do that, Ninja has no cutscene fights its really whether or not Tao can incap Ninja or not, he's pretty good at dodging melee and projectiles alike and mostly goes for melee since his ranged options are limited, that pesky immortality screws over Tao killing him permanently though
She has her passive empathic manipulation to make him charmed by her and can also completely seal his movements.

Does Tao have any way to get around Type 4? If Empathic Manip doesn't last after she's gone it's not viable for incap

Does Tao have any way to get around Type 4? If Empathic Manip doesn't last after she's gone it's not viable for incap
Her passive one doesnt last but her curse one last for as long as she wants. And as I said she also can completely seal his movements and power with her seals.

Yeah I'm afraid I can't really see any ways for the Messenger to avoid it. Does she usually kill or incap?

Yeah I'm afraid I can't really see any ways for the Messenger to avoid it. Does she usually kill or incap?
Honestly its 50/50 her normal attacks incap by nature cause they all do the mind manip and empathic manip stuff. And if you are weak to it she has no reason to kill.

If she's the person to just incap and leave him there then she stomps, if she killed him it'd just start a time loop, which would be an incon albeit a very painful one for the Ninja

If she's the person to just incap and leave him there then she stomps, if she killed him it'd just start a time loop, which would be an incon albeit a very painful one for the Ninja
Like I said her stuff incap automatically, if he gets incapped while she is a bit crazy she doesnt kill indiscriminately, then she wont go on to kill him. Also its hard to call repeatedly dying an incon lol. Also cant she kill or incap the thing time looping him? even if by accident cause everything she has has pretty big aoe.

Back