• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman vs Spiderman Round 2

You using that Batman? Because like, that's arguably the most skilled dude in DC. He straight up one tapped skill ****** Post-Crisis Batman. He'd tap spidey and he'd go down like a normal thug fighting Kenshiro.

You using that Batman? Because like, that's arguably the most skilled dude in DC. He straight up one tapped skill ****** Post-Crisis Batman. He'd tap spidey and he'd go down like a normal thug fighting Kenshiro.
yuh i know this batman has skill fuckery
but i was thinking maybe spiderman can use his LS or range or something to reduce the bleeding

It seems that Spidey's only wincon here is to web Batman up with his better LS, which I doubt it would happen since Batman skillstomps to the point of being comical, so he'd just easily dodge all webs until getting upclose and poke him into incap.

spidey has this stuff which might help
Mach 16.22 vs Mach 24.02? Dunno if this is a big difference, so I'll let Chariot deal with this.

Status Effect Inducement (Upgraded his webbing to release massive nanovirus clouds when making contact with opponents, which will infect them, harming them over time),
Health Drain (Upgraded his webbing to drain the health of his opponents)
and class 50 LS this time
I've already said why webbing Batman wouldn't do much due to the big skill difference. Batman would just see it coming and think of multiple ways of dodging while closing the distance.

Man, this Batman would know every thing Spidey could ever do at a glance. Before he does it, and even if spidey knew that batman knew, batman would have factored those possibilities into his deduction on what to do.

He is arguably the most skilled DC mf, dudes that can look at a scuff mark on the ground and figure out a whole fight that happened or look at some dude theyve never seen before and precog the other dudes precog to figure out every possibility that could happen essentially going through every fight, is fodder to this goon.

Batman to this dude, is like you to Batman.

Man, this Batman would know every thing Spidey could ever do at a glance. Before he does it, and even if spidey knew that batman knew, batman would have factored those possibilities into his deduction on what to do.

He is arguably the most skilled DC mf, dudes that can look at a scuff mark on the ground and figure out a whole fight that happened or look at some dude theyve never seen before and precog the other dudes precog to figure out every possibility that could happen essentially going through every fight, is fodder to this goon.

Batman to this dude, is like you to Batman.
holy glaze

Back