• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Batman vows never to kill his emenies, so if he ever did intend to go for the kill, he'd have no experience doing so. Solid Snake essentially kills on the daily. He's got the killing experience on Batman, and he's more proficient with guns, which gives him an advantage considering the distance aswell, if they were closer to one another, then Batman's sheer strength would probably overpower Snake's CQC, but as it stands right now. Snake would win.

Unless speed gets equalized, Batman blitzes. He's superior to Snake in literally every fashion. And if the OP says Batman has killing intent then there's no justicifation for why Bruce doesn't just snap Snake's neck as soon as the fight starts.

>Batman snapping Snake's neck Come on now.

Snake has ways to stun batman from distance and is way more experienced in killing.

Kyle Ramos said:
>Batman snapping Snake's neck
Come on now.

Snake has ways to stun batman from distance and is way more experienced in killing.
You seem to imply Batman somehow can't do it. And I fail to see how Snake can do that when he's not skilled enough to find Batman and what gear does he have to do that? Also Batman is more experienced and better trained period. Wheather or not Snake has more experience killing is irrelevant (not to mention like 99% of Batman's rogues gallery include people who kill more than him sooooo)

The batsuit alone seems more versatile that any equipment Snake has

https://www.reddit.com/r/BatmanMegaRT/comments/859g51/batsuit/

So the AP is even, batman speedblitzes and in CQC Snake dominates and both of them are masters of H2H and stealth so this one is hard.

First Snake has the means to find Batman faster than Batman can (all thanks to the solid eye) so he is going to give the first hit and going for what he has shown the first thing he is going to try is to kill from mid to long range. Batman can obviously counter attack with some of his explosive shit.

If that fails the the CQC comes in hand and seeing as Snake has a better lifting strength he is going to trash batman left and right

Things for Batman to win this are the freezing thing and the batarangs but I find it hard to use them as his opponent is going to disappear the second he can.

For Snake he has a wider range of weapons that are mostly mean to kill and some resistances for the tazer gun and probably the darts.

TL;DR: Snake dominates in CQC thanks to his lifting strength and kills there or tries to kill at distance with some OP gun of his. Obviously this all takes in account that speed is equal, speed unequal and Batman blitzes the shit out of Snake.

In terms of stealth, Snake can just use the stealth camo to turn invisible to the point genetically augmented soldiers cannot see him even if he is in front of them and he can just track Batman with Mei Ling's Soliton Radar.

Being invisible > Dressing in black in a corner somewhere.

I feel people here are sleeping on Batman. He's so stealthy Superman and MMH have consistent trouble with tracking him. He also has far more numerous and just outright better H2H statements/feats.

Plus he totally knows plenty of ways kill someone. He just doesn't use them in-character.

Hiding on the darkness <<<<<<< Being invisi le to the point literal super humans cannot see you when you are in front of them.

And there is no evidence Batman could hide from the soliton radar or Snake's monocle.

Batman can't blitz at a distance with speed unequal, MHS is strictly combat speed only. meaning it's only the speed at which he can throw punches, not the speed at which he can run from place to place which is most certainly not enough to lave the range of any large AoE weapon aimed in his general direction.

Superman can see the entire EM spectrum, peer through the entire Earth, and hear every heart beat on the planet but is incapable of tracking Batman. Please list a feat for the cyborgs that are in even a small magnitude of Superman's senses

Qawsedf234 said:
I feel people here are sleeping on Batman. He's so stealthy Superman and MMH have consistent trouble with tracking him. He also has far more numerous and just outright better H2H statements/feats.

Plus he totally knows plenty of ways kill someone. He just doesn't use them in-character.
Maybe I'm underestimating Batman stealth abilities but like I said, Snake thrashes Batman left and rigth and that is counting that ge doesn't prefer to kill at distance.

Also @Aguilar, he blitzes in H2H and can react to every weapon Snake has so he has a pretty darn good advantage to the point he can easily win and probably even stomp.

Batman is so stealthy that he can easily get into melee distance with Snake. After that it's a fight in his favor. Plus he has stuff like

• Infrared scanners: 1 2
  • X-Ray vision-esq sight: 1
  • Sonar: 1
  • Echolocation: 1
  • He can see quantum stealth suits: 1
  • And he's able to track MMH via his breath: 1
Batman also has a weirdly good sense of smell, armor that blocks infrared, and a cape that can stop microwaves. Snake will have extreme trouble even finding Batman while Batman shouldn't find it hard to find Snake

Qawsedf234 said:
Superman can see the entire EM spectrum, peer through the entire Earth, and hear every heart beat on the planet but is incapable of tracking Batman. Please list a feat for the cyborgs that are in even a small magnitude of Superman's senses
So Batman can stop his heart long enough to escape from superman for 1 hour?

Everything you said seems like PIS or an outlier or that superman can't do anything you said.

The scan states that Batman had invented a sound suppression device that allowed him to avoid Superman's hearing. It was mostly there to show that Snake wouldn't be able to track him down due to noise.

I concede, he is pretty damn stealthy I still belive the superman case was PIS but you are wrong in H2H thing, yes both of themthem are masters in it but Snake has the advantage on LS, he can easily break free from any of Batman's holds and dispatch him quickly enough to kill.

Also, whatI about the thermo vision? Snake can still found him that way?

Tony di bugalu said:
he can easily break free from any of Batman's holds and dispatch him quickly enough to kill.
Batman isn't all holds and knows plenty of fatal striking martial arts

Also, whatI about the thermo vision? Snake can still found him that way?

His armor can block infrared and Superman's various vision modes (as shown in the Superman/MMH scan). So I don't see why Snake's stuff would work

On top of the thermal vision modes programmed into in his cowl, he has a special form of chemical gas that disables cloaking technology. There's also the multi-wavelength scan mode that allowed him to find the exact location of a necklace stowed away in a club's hidden safe located in the back. From outside the club.

Stealth will not work on this guy.

Anyway, I'm voting Bats here. He has a far better loadout and more impressive options in general, as well as several items and other equipment that completely nullify some of Snake's better abilities.

By the way, people searching his utility belt for research purposes had found as many as 42 different items contained inside of it after having only located and catalogued roughly 30% of what was in it. That's a lot of weapons Snake is not going to see coming, and in a fight like this, the element of surprise matters.

Here's the sca. Although to my memory this is New 52 Bats and not Post-Crisis. Although PC Batman's belt contains well over 40+ items

I can't even remember which is which anymore unless we're dealing in vintage comic scans...

Although, I thought we were going to merge the Post-Crisis and New 52 profiles. Last I heard, we agreed to do that months ago.

If we are then I guess it would apply, but for the current thread I don't think it technically counts.

Probably not. I need to find the people who were going to go through with that, though. As far as I'm aware, N52 and Pre-Flashpoint have been merged for a good while now.

Sorry for the delay, I have been busy and I finally got a PC.

Soooooo, Snake can't find Batman in any way possible but Batman can find Snake easily.

Does Batman starts with H2H or he goes for the long range game?

Also, does merging those 2 profiles changes anything or everything is the same? (besides the amount of weapons Batman carries).

Batman is mainly a HtH guy. As for merging the main difference is slightly better stats

I don't know who would win then, both have mastery over H2H but Snake has the lifting strength to ragdoll Batman around the combat area but Batman knows more martial arts (some of wich could probably kill the oponent easily and quickly enough) and he has the stealth advantage.

Back