• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Enigmatic pseudo-gothic fighters that everybody fanboys over. Speed equal. Bats has all of his equipment, and the batmobile is a block away. No prep (hate how rounds are forbidden now ovo)

Batman-Chin-Rub
LargeSans

While he has the edge in physical power and KR will be a non factor, can Batman do something about Sans overall advantage in hax?

Well, Sans can throw people around too via Gravity, but now I'm not certain if being able to do that depends on Karma or not. Also dem bones hit the soul.

FateAlbane said:
While he has the edge in physical power and KR will be a non factor, can Batman do something about Sans overall advantage in hax?
KR doesn't care about kill count or morality.

The Wright Way said:
FateAlbane said:
KR doesn't care about kill count or morality.
That is some pure wank and assumption

If KR didn't care,how tf is he still at Unknown tier

It's pure assumption to say KR does care about kill count and morality. Nothing like that is ever stated, only vaguely hinted at with scarce pieces of circumstantial evidence.

Also, sans teleports himself and Batman around then drops him on a bunch of bones, or into the mouths of the gaster blasters

Monarch Laciel said:
It's pure assumption to say KR does care about kill count and morality. Nothing like that is ever stated, only vaguely hinted at with scarce pieces of circumstantial evidence.
Also, sans teleports himself and Batman around then drops him on a bunch of bones, or into the mouths of the gaster blasters
It's more of a pure assumption to say it doesn't.Even the name(KARMA) itself heavily imply it relies on sins.

If Sans isn't bloodlusted,he would lose every match.

Not at all. It is more of an assumption to assume KR works in that way, than to assume it does not work in that way. It always falls on the person making the positive claim to prove something.

And I don't disagree about sans bloodlust, I just don't know why you are bringing it up.

Linking the wikipedia article for what "karma" is proves absolutely nothing about sans's ability. Unless you are stating that sans KR is a sanscrit concept referring to how good people are reborn in good lives and bad people are reborn in bad lives. Which you would need to prove.

Monarch Laciel said:
Not at all. It is more of an assumption to assume KR works in that way, than to assume it does not work in that way. It always falls on the person making the positive claim to prove something.
And I don't disagree about sans bloodlust, I just don't know why you are bringing it up.
If you assume Sans KR instantly one shot AND negate durability.how the heck is him still at the Tier Unknown?

If Sans can one shot peeps around.Why didn't he kill Flowey before wrapping him in vines?Why didn't he able to dodge the vines if he had immeasurable speed?

Soul manipulation is hax and is not innately destructive. You can't calculate how many joules of energy someone's soul manipulation does. Nor does soul manipulation alone let you destroy time-space continuums. Therefore, it is not AP, and no matter how powerful a being you kill with soul manipulation and ignoring durability, it does not contribute to a Tier.

Sans doesn't have immeasurable speed?

Monarch Laciel said:
Soul manipulation is hax and is not innately destructive. You can't calculate how many joules of energy someone's soul manipulation does. Nor does soul manipulation alone let you destroy time-space continuums. Therefore, it is not AP, and no matter how powerful a being you kill with soul manipulation and ignoring durability, it does not contribute to a Tier.
Sans doesn't have immeasurable speed?
I agree with the hax part

I am still confused about why he had that... Immensely faster than Base Frisk/Chara =/= Immeasurable speed

When did anyone ever say sans has immeasurable speed?

Sans has Unknown speed because he is so ridiculously fast that Frisk/Chara, despite being a decent degree of massively hypersonic, cannot ever hit him without actually breaking the game and he can dodge them in his sleep with complete ease. He's faster than the only people he ever fights by such a huge degree that it would be massive downplay to say he is "only" massively hypersonic

Monarch Laciel said:
When did anyone ever say sans has immeasurable speed?
Sans has Unknown speed because he is so ridiculously fast that Frisk/Chara, despite being a decent degree of massively hypersonic, cannot ever hit him without actually breaking the game and he can dodge them in his sleep with complete ease. He's faster than the only people he ever fights by such a huge degree that it would be massive downplay to say he is "only" massively hypersonic
Idk.I heard of it.Lets just assume he's MFTL+ for good sake

Him sleeping is more of a prediction imo.iirc,he even tried to say smth before the second strike

Sans due to Danmaku, Teleportation, KARMA, blue attacks which Batman won't immediately understand, and soul manipulation.

The Wright Way said:
Sans due to Danmaku, Teleportation, KARMA, blue attacks which Batman won't immediately understand, and soul manipulation.
Imo,Sans wins with low-diff

Probably no prep for Batman is a bat thing

Back