• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Post-Flashpoint) vs Goku (DBS Manga)

Batman is rocking the Hellbat armour.

Future Trunks/Goku Black arc Goku is used. He starts in base and can use any form up to SSJ3.

Speed equalized, SBA.

Bat:

Monke:

batman_hellbat_render_by_lamea132_devo8n1-pre.png
Son_goku_by_butanobakaart_de4u8g2.png

Last edited:
I was wondering when a match like this would come up. Considering Bats holds a 2.1x AP advantage I doubt Goku would need to use any transformations considering he's already much stronger than 1.053 KiloFOE, though Bats is at a disadvantage considering the hell-bat suit is powered by his metabolism, and if he doesn't finish the fight quickly, the suit will pretty much eat him alive.

I think base batman would win if speed was equal since he would be willing to use hax that will incap if his opponent is trillions of times stronger

Hellbat is prep. He wouldn't have this armour otherwise. He wouldn't risk dying for no reason. Because the Hellbat kills him more he wears it.
W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶O̶P̶ ̶

Back