• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman Monki vs Some Rocks (Legend of the Night vs Dedmos)

Also I'm not sure if Deimos is the one summoning those rocks and chains out of nowhere based on the profiles since all the random stuffs that's happening also put him at disadvantage (for example, some chains attacks him and those random occurance also enlarge enemies too)

Dedmos, once upgraded, has quite a lot of control and uses said attacks to body enemies.

...I fail to see how Monkeybatman can do anything, but, what's their AP? Dedmos has some massive scaling above ~300 MJ, iirc.

The type 2 is definitely good but the LotN throwing a shitton of blades can neg that rather easily.

There's really no reason for it to not be him since all 3 Improbability Drives were destroyed at the time.

Moritzva said:
Dedmos, once upgraded, has quite a lot of control and uses said attacks to body enemies.

...I fail to see how Monkeybatman can do anything, but, what's their AP? Dedmos has some massive scaling above ~300 MJ, iirc.
LotN can kinda ignore durability via their attacks being atronger against stronger enemies.

Deimos in this key is kinda sloppy since he sometimes gets caught up by the opponents attacks compare to his previous key where he dodge all of the attacks except the last guy that killed him by suprise. The reality warping shit can also **** the monkey and catch him offguard with chains,rocks or tentacles and only a few hits of those can kill him.

But not sure if Deimos can take this due to being somewhat sloppy in this key and if he can dodge all the blades that neg his type 2

What I see is that, while slight durability negation might help, Deimos has shown to be incredibly mobile and hard-to-hit despite lacking any manner of guns. Furthermore, Deimos basically smites Monkey with a single blow (massively above 300 MJ, giving him over a x10 AP advantage) and can easily do such via fragging with a rock.

Monkey has to land a plethora of hits to kill Deimos, while Deimos just needs to slap with a single chain, or rockfrag once - rockfragging in particularly would be next to impossible to avoid.

Vote Deimos, but it's quite decisive.

Back