• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Batman Arkham City Batman Arkham Asylum 2011 freecomputerdesktopwallpaper 1920
vs.
TDKbatman
Batman render by HIT IT
I am vengeance, I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

vs.
DCEU Batman Poster

Speed equalized.

No preperation.

Takes place in Gotham.

Standard equipment only.

Combatants:

Arkhamverse Batman

TDK Batman

DC Extended Universe Batman

Post-Crisis Batman

Batfleck has his 9-A, Building level dura suit listed under Standard Equipment.

But not accounting for that I guess I'd say Post Crisis Batman since he apparently knows 127 different forms of fighting at a proficient to mastery level.

Huesito88 said:
They all say I am batman at the same time then the universe explodes.
That or they all just start arguing.

Post-Crisis: "I'm batman"

Arkhamverse:"No, I'm batman"

TDK: "No, I'm batman"

DCEU: "No, I'm batman"

Post-Crisis: "No, I'm batman"

Then it just loops forever.

Holy identity crisis batman!

DCAU Batman shows up and glares at all four of them and then they all crap their pants and surrender to the truest Batman of them all.

Seriously though, I'm inclined to agree with @Ryukama and say Post Crisis comic Batman wins due to being ridiculously OP and skilled.

Post Crisis Batman easy. Better feats and Hellbat armor destroys.

Though in the end, 60s Batamn comes in and dance the Five O, and he destroys due to sheer lunacy and craziness that'll make the other Batmen question their existence.

Elgb333 said:
Post Crisis Batman easy. Better feats and Hellbat armor destroys.

Though in the end, 60s Batamn comes in and dance the Five O, and he destroys due to sheer lunacy and craziness that'll make the other Batmen question their existence.
This is standard equipment. As in regular gadgets. No hellbat suit or anything like that.

1. Post-Crisis

2. DCEU

3. Arkham

4. Dark Knight Trilogy

DCEU is above Arkham cause of his willingness to kill, making him more likely to use dirty tactics to beat the other Batmans. Unfortunately, he's still worse than Post-Crisis.

Xtas said:
1. Post-Crisis
2. DCEU

3. Arkham

4. Dark Knight Trilogy

DCEU is above Arkham cause of his willingness to kill, making him more likely to use dirty tactics to beat the other Batmans. Unfortunately, he's still worse than Post-Crisis.
I somewhat killed Ra's.

Also Arkham Batman has insane stamina if you consider what he does about three times in one freaking night. In Arkham City he was hold hostage for several hours, probably even a day. Beaten up and later drugged with a deadly venom and still he beats dozens of criminals plus highly trained spec ops and several super villains. In Arkham Knight he beats up a whole well armed and prepared army.

And if you consider the challenge maps then he (in his early years) can beat up 20+ ninjas under the lead of Shiva without any gadjets or suit in a few minutes without getting hit one time. (Which means he could handle Daredevil season 2 rooftop finale easily by himself :D)

I don't know about challenge maps, they feel more like extra gameplay, no story, so it shouldn't scale to the actual feats of Arkham Batman. But I'll give you the stamina part.

That's right for the most maps though in Origins it's part of the actual storyline, called Initiations. They have similiar missions with Black Mask in City and quite a lot with secondary characters like Robin or Batgirl in Knight. As far as i see it they are part of the overal storyline despite seperated from the main game (In City and Knight it's even referenced to in the main mission).

Back