• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batgod vs God Emperor Doom

Mad Villain26 said:
profiel not really compleated but i tihnk it will be intresting
Not completed yet? I can temporarily lock this thread till you're done with him.

and dr doom its beyond prep time he is writer he not needs a prep time to fight

and should bat god bee beyond the concept of prep time i mean he is BAT GOD

doom its writer he is above writing he is real like u and me and higher than reallity

he can teleport in real life beat beat fran miller and became batman writer and etc

and he is aboe plot and etc plot shit not works on DOOM he is aboe this wreacked concepts he is DOOM

and DOOM can have any Powers like frank millers writing and and amplifier them any number of times he is DOOM

and doom has piano manipulation

and doom can take/stole powers from any one even if he alrdey has powers

he can take frank milelr writing prep time and etc

and he can just rewrite deleate powers and etc

No Doom is not strong as you and me because you can edit his page and make him tier 11 if you wanted to, he cannot be stronger then that.

You keep on updating him, but he's Batgod lol. Plus he's part of the Comic Book Pecking Order.

Doom isn't. The order! It gives you that extra edge.

Yeah. It is really like 0 Vs 0, in that they are both equal, and the fight would go on for eternity.

Rather, they would both spend eternity in prep, as both would know that they were not yet prepared for the battle.

and in the end batman can be pepared for doom ability to ð│ÐïÐâ prep in battle but doom can be prepared for than etc It is like fighting with itself

Back