• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Batman is 40,734,000,000,000c for reference

Might as well start some discussion.

What abilities does Dusty resist from Batman's profile?

Not really anything but It's the same issue with batman here, they both can't resist each other's abilities.

Agreed. I'm hoping a 3rd neutral party can vote so I can base my final decision off that.

Dusty's power absorbtion is a passive thing that works with his new amped White Polarity, it mainly requires on you going near him. Regardless of speed, it's going to suck you.

I forgot to bump also now dusty is 125 Foe due to some re calcs

Last edited:
Alright, now that that's done with, does anyone want to give their perspective on the battle?

Batman is 565.485 Foe FYI

Does Batman have a way to counter Dusty's Malstrym (Something he can use to control matter, the reasons why he has telekinesis and matter manip)

Maybe slightly with plot manipulation and a few of his natural resistances. Not fully though. Is this what Dusty leads with?

Maybe slightly with plot manipulation and a few of his natural resistances. Not fully though. Is this what Dusty leads with?
Yeah, he'd use it for defense, that's how he'd get around batman's poison, he starts by mixing this with White Polarity (something that I mentioned in the match with both of them before, it weakens people) and using that to use hand to hand combat.

Batman has a few passive enchantments via magic augmentations/infusions. They're fairly minor, but they allow Batman to slightly resist attacks/damage against characters who meet certain criteria (See list below), and do a little bit extra damage, or have extra effectiveness, against them too. What categories does Dusty fall into? (I'll answer the obvious ones myself and update the list accordingly when you respond)

*Kryptonian: No
*Mechanical: No
*Lantern Corp Member: No
*Magic User: Yes
*Hero: No
*Villain: No
*Scientist: No
*Soldier (In the Army/Navy/Air Force): Yes
*Leader: No
*Alien (Not born on Earth): No
*Rich: Yes

Last edited:
Batman has a few passive enchantments via magic augmentations/infusions. They're fairly minor, but they allow Batman to slightly resist attacks/damage against characters who meet certain criteria (See list below), and do a little bit extra damage, or have extra effectiveness, against them too. What categories does Dusty fall into? (I'll answer the obvious ones myself and update the list accordingly when you respond)

*Kryptonian: No
*Mechanical:
*Lantern Corp Member: No
*Magic User:
*Hero:
*Villain:
*Scientist:
*Soldier (In the Army/Navy/Air Force):
*Leader:
*Alien (Not born on Earth):
*Rich:
Rich, he's a prince

Any of the other categories?

The rest I assume are no's

Stealth. If that fails, then using his drones as distractions and trying to incapacitate the opposition using either his sleeping powder or pinning the opponent down.

If the opponent can't be brought down conveniently, then Batman will use his Lantern Ring to remove the will of the opposition, making them give up.

Starts with H2H combat, if he cant then he will usually activate White Polarity and try to find opponents, but since it is a stronger version of Dusty, he'd be using Dual Polarities.

He starts to use hus Siro aura while using his abilities mixed with H2H if he can see the enemy.

I'd say Dusty could also use his gun which gets amped if it helps.

Im also gonna drop some info on both White and Black Polarity

White Polarity is the power absorbtion, it's as big as his range (Interpanetary) and sucks up all the power for himself while weakening and make everything more weaker and softer to break down.

Black Polarity amplifies him every moment and he grows in power, depending on how it lasts is how strong he gets, hence he can grow.
Dual Polarity is a fusion of both of them

(Forgot to explain black polarity so yeah)

Back