• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bastard!! Discussion Thread

Chritin

He/Him
A discussion thread relating to the heavy metal-inspired dark fantasy manga "Bastard!!"

I decided to make one of these considering I haven't seen one exist. Which I'm surprised about, to be honest. Either that or I'm just blind

Hey there. So I'm a generally new member of the Bastard scene. I started reading about a month ago but have recently caught up with only a few volumes left. While I have been reading I've been collecting scans. At this point, they are all unlabeled and unorganized (except by chapter) so when I'm done I'll sift through the around 2,000 scans and sort them into a server for easier use in the future for me.

Besides my personal introduction, I wanted to say I plan on looking into calculations on some feats from around the series, especially since the 6-A Anthrasax feat is pretty dubious and I feel will probably be changed or scrutinized eventually. I have actually looked into a different feat in the series where it is stated Anthrasax could turn all living beings into Ash and figure out the energy needed to completely incinerate the biomass of earth, but I'll still need to look into that when I go through my scans to see how it is worded.

Back