• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Basil(OMORI) Vs Yukiteru(Mirai Nikki) - (0-3-0)

Hiiilt

Any/All

Rules
Real World Basil Vs Human Yukiteru
Basil has Garden Shears and Yukiteru has throwing darts and a pen.
Basil is bloodlusted
Fight takes place in Sunny's house and they start 10 meters apart

ResultsVotes
Florist
Diary HolderFallen_Angelicx, AThe1412, MintyBoy1
Incon

Last edited:
i'm not very knowledgeable abt the verse but i interpreted it as Basil using the garden sheers to stab his opponent(i could be very wrong tho)
Putting that aside for now until a supporter comes. Im assuming these guys start at extended melee range due to yukiteru having ranged attacks in his arsenal like the darts which can reach such ranges and as SBA states;
The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers.
Yuki might as well could throw darts/his pen into the eye or anywhere else significant of Basil incacipating him, assuming he isnt skilled enough to dodge as the profile doesnt suggest such. This might aswell could happen before Basil uses his 9-C weapon to maul Yuki in one hit, but Basil has a wincon of one shotting Yuki if Yuki doesnt start by using darts or misses as the profile doesnt suggest he's a marksman with incredible aim to ensure his hits. Voting Yuki until furthur notice.

Last edited:
Putting that aside for now until a supporter comes. Im assuming these guys start at extended melee range
they start 10 meters apart
Yuki might as well could throw darts/his pen into the eye or anywhere else significant of Basil incacipating him, assuming he isnt skilled enough to as the profile doesnt suggest such. This might aswell could happen before Basil uses his 9-C weapon to maul Yuki in one hit, but Basil has a wincon of one shotting Yuki if Yuki doesnt start by using darts or misses as the profile doesnt suggest he's a marksman with incredible aim
his best feat is hitting the phone of the 3rd diary owner(But he wasn't really trying to dodge the dart so it isn't very impressing imo)
Voting Yuki until furthur notice.
Counted!

they start 10 meters apart
Ooh i missed that in op, my bad.

his best feat is hitting the phone of the 3rd diary owner(But he wasn't really trying to dodge the dart so it isn't very impressing imo)
I mean, to be from a fair distance and hit that specific point is really impressive imo especially since he hit the bulls eye without having to aim then fire. The 3rd diary owner was also shocked and didnt anticipate that seeing the "what!!" And the exclamation mark after it hit means he couldnt even react if he wanted to.

Back