• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Madotsuki Upgrade

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
It seems like Madotsuki has pretty strong reality warping power.

Later in the Manga, Madotsuki goes in a rampage into the Dream World, seemingly destroying and fusing most of the Dream World.

Here we see the damage.

Here we sees that all the worlds are "mixed up".

And here, where it outright says that the world is collapsing.

Here, Madotsuki is called "Dream Destroyer"

And here stating she will "break the dream"

And again, the end of the world.

All of this was stated before Madotsuki turned "Evil" btw. We have two explanation for this. Either she is destroying it with her own power, and thus it scales Or she is provocating it and is tanking the damages done directly on her. Either way it scales.

There is also to note. The "Boss", or "Mars-San" apparently"built" the dream world. "built" the dream world.

And yet, he seems powerless to stop her , and seemspretty worried too.

Now for the size of the Dream World? it was never confirmed, but in the games (Something the Manga is 100% based on) we have a ship traveling to mars, also showing multiple stars in the background. There also seems to exist outside planets, with aliens existing even on Mars (As in, outside of Mars). We also have this map of the dream world, showing stars too.

At the very least Solar System sized, but most likely MSS or higher.

I have different opinion on this upgrade now.

Base Madotsuki, alongside anyone that scales to her, should be "7-A to 4-A", much like how Big Red is rated (Without the possibly), wheras Madotsuki's evil form should stay at 4-A, as it's clear it's going to destroy EVERYTHING.

Geez, I knew some of them had gone 404 but all of them...? Gimme some time to fix it

Seems fine to me, I guess?

The feat itself is certainly legitimate as far as I can see; the tricky part is determining the size of this dream world. We can not simply assume it's an entire alternate universe, due to it's nature as a dream; that's how stuff like Universal Dante was argued (before the statement supported that assumption, at least, in that instance.)

First off, even being as skeptical as I possibly can, it is a entirely certain fact that Earth, Mars, and all the space in between exist, as does probably at least one other planet, given the whole aliens exist outside of Mars deal. It's fairly safe to assume that the rest of the Solar System exists in here as well; these two both existing proves that this dream contains more than just Earth as a planet, and as far as I remember some form of Sun existed as well (or did I forget something?)

Of course, from what I recall the supposed stars in the background (and all of the universe past it, for that matter) aren't explored, and given the world's nature as a dream world we can't assume that a starry background is the equivalent of the real deal without some more proof than a visual background. It certainly seems possible, though.

In summary:

From what I can see, "At least Large [Or Multi] Planet level, likely Solar System level, possibly considerably higher (Destroyed/Survived the destruction of [Attack Potency and Durability, respectively] the Dream World, which contains Earth, Mars, all of the space in between, and most likely the rest of the solar system as well; seemingly contains a starry sky and possibly even more space beyond, though this is uncertain)" seems appropriate, even from a skeptic's point of view.

I've no doubt you could word it much better than I, being seemingly much more familiar with Yume Nikki, but you get the general idea.

Sorry for not getting to this earlier as I said I would... unexpected events occurred. ^_^;

Well the space between Earth and Mars is already much bigger than the size of our sun, and it does imply that the Solar System exists. Again this is a very small portion of the Dream World as a whole, so the whole thing should be significantly larger.

I'd say dropping the 5-A to go directly for 4-B would be best.

And it's kay m8. Although, just to make sure you wouldn't miss it, I also had a thread for Game Yume Nikkihere .

Most obscure series takes forever to upgrade. I guess there IS only Prom, you and me that's really knowledgable about the verse.

Well, if you have come to an agreement, I suppose that you can carry out the changes.

Back