• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TRANSFORMERS X ATTACK ON TITAN RAMPAGE 1/14
RULES:
- The speed is =;
-they both at 8-B;
-this is 2007 to Dark of the moon Barricade;
-This is Titan Form Bertold;
-they will start the fight 100 meters away from each other;
-this battle will take place in chicago;

"To punish and unslave":

"None of you have done anything wrong. And you're not devils. It's just that you all have to die. There's nothing you can do now":

OPTIMUS PRIME shows up and beats them both up(incon):

Last edited:
Can you link their Profiles?

recently the key of practically all bayformers has been changed, practically all other battles will no longer be possible to fight, but this one and a few more will be possible 😥

I see it now. In that case Barricade stomps him due to the fact that he can't even damage Barricade unless he leaves his Titan Form and goes back into it to Nuke him but he wouldn't know to do that. Barricade can also analyze his body for any weakspots which would point him towards his nape where he'd easily be skilled and agile enough to monkey his way up to kill him.

I see it now. In that case Barricade stomps him due to the fact that he can't even damage Barricade unless he leaves his Titan Form and goes back into it to Nuke him but he wouldn't know to do that. Barricade can also analyze his body for any weakspots which would point him towards his nape where he'd easily be skilled and agile enough to monkey his way up to kill him.
It's a good point, but it won't be easy lol. Bertolt has Class M in the LS, while Barricade has Class K.

by the way, what is the Ap of Barricade?is 18 tons, 23 tons or 26 tons?

He Upscales from 2007/RotF Bumblebee who One-Shot Ravage who No-Sold the 18.8 Ton Impact.
the only advantages Bertolt has here are his Ap and ss which are 25 tons, and his ls which is class m, both have above average intelligence but this analytical power of the barricade will surely be a big problem for berthold. another thing that will be a problem will be the durability of Barricade which is 8-A, he can receive much more attacks than Bertolt can receive. both can attack at ten meters, in berthold's profile he can attack at hundreds of meters but only if he has his transformation explosion, which here he won't have, here he will already start transformed, another cool thing to mention is that barricade is a thousand years old, he has experience in his favor, 18 tons and 25 tons is not an absurd difference. and as we already know, barricade can take a lot more attacks than bertolt can. anyway, my vote goes to barricade. well if i'm wrong about anything, feel free to correct me

Bertolt literally can't damage him without his explosion so Barricade is just gonna stomp him out by either getting up to his nape or exhausting him with a long ass battle because he's got way better stamina.

so your vote goes to Barricade?
I'm not voting since this is a stomp. Bertolt can't win this unless he literally sits on top of of Barricade and proceeds to nuke him since that's the only way he can win and he doesn't know that. He can't hold Barricade for very long either since he'd have to catch him first and even if he did, Barricade has a bunch of weapons built into his limbs that he can use to just rip his hand to shreds to let him escape and Barricade unironically outskills him enough to be able to get to him before he goes for the nuke. Barricade stomps.

I'm not voting since this is a stomp. Bertolt can't win this unless he literally sits on top of of Barricade and proceeds to nuke him since that's the only way he can win and he doesn't know that. He can't hold Barricade for very long either since he'd have to catch him first and even if he did, Barricade has a bunch of weapons built into his limbs that he can use to just rip his hand to shreds to let him escape and Barricade unironically outskills him enough to be able to get to him before he goes for the nuke. Barricade stomps.
ok, if i put the 2007 to dark of the moon barricade key it will be a fairer fight, right?

Back