• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of the red drainage characters, who will win this epic fight? Speed equalized
EXo5tJM_d.webp
Barbamon_DSAM_Model.png

Let me make sure I got the right characters...

Your throwing 7-A (Mountain level), Penelope Spectra from Danny Phantom. Who has a decent set of abilities thanks to her Ghost Physiology.

Up against this 1-C (Complex Multiverse level), known as Barbamon. The same Digimon that has hax, that not only puts Spectra's to shame in everyway imaginable, but who also has a state of existence that she can't interact with or understand...

You don't see the problem with this match? Like for real, Spectra can't do anything, meanwhile Barbamon literally just destroys her existence with ease. In the future, please read the profiles more carefully because unless there is another Barbamon from Digimon that's much weaker, this is a certified stomp/spite/mismatch. I'll be closings this.

Note: If this wasn't a serious match up, please post fights like these on the Fun and Games board so people will know if your just joking/fooling around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back