• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bang vs Sweet Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver Fang vs Handsomely Masked Sweet Mask. Two of OPM's most powerful Class-S.

Both with everything seen in the webcomic so far, without restraining at all. A battle to the death.

Masterbang
VS
Masked Sweet Mask Render HD
Scenario: A-city destroyed

Who would be the winner and by how much difference?

Yeah just what I was thinking. Metal Bat is a better match up.

Or I guess you could also use Metal Bat's 7-A form against Bang.

Sweet Mask has never one shot 2 Dragon levels in a row while beaten up.

Maybe they never gave him a chance to do it (?) Okno

If, after all is what I thought, Bang is notably superior to Sweet Mask and there is no doubt about it. Now I would have to see why, I do not think that Bang triples in power to Sweet Mask from what I saw.

And about Metal Bat, you may battle Sweet Mask although I do not see him seriously rivaling him, I remember that Darky warned a Garou much more powerful than the one that confronts Metal Bat, warn Garou that both Sweet Mask and Tatsumaki They were not very sympathetic and it would be better not to face them, implying for me at least that Sweet Mask was stronger than that Garou.

Now that I think the versus should be against Garou, before becoming a monster or pre monster obviously. And maybe Lightspeed Flash is a more suitable opponent for Bang.

Well, thanks for the comments, a mod can close this topic whenever you prefer.

"Maybe they never gave him a chance to do it (?) Okno"

It seems like you're joking. But in case not we can't assume Sweet Mask is stronger than what he has actually shown or been stated of. Or I can say ridiculous things like Suiryu could've stomped Boros if they gave him the chance to be there during the invasion.

"Now I would have to see why, I do not think that Bang triples in power to Sweet Mask from what I saw."

We have to assume Sweet Mask is weaker than Bang as he has no strength feats remotely close to Bang and was never stated to be stronger than him. Also a monster that was giving Sweet Mask somewhat of a hard time was actually one of the Dragon levels that Bang one shot lol.

Some people like to argue about those two, but personally I think Lightspeed is superior to Bang. Bang and his brother's combined attacks were unable to do damage towards Rover. Human Garou was actually able to somewhat harm Rover, yet Garou after getting much stronger since then stated LS would beat him badly.

No problem for the responses. Since this is a stomp match and you're fine with closing the thread I'll do so however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back