• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugou gets his death match!

Bakugo gets stomped, rappa could almost one shot unbreakable kirishima who scales above bakugo's howitzer which is stronger than his normal attacks. Bakugo also gets blitzed by rappa's attacks.

Rappa scales to Yakuza Arc Unbreakable Kirishima, who scales above 6.68 Tons.

While this Bakugo scales to 8.12 Tons, since the OP hasn't specified which Bakugo I assume it's the Joint Training Arc key. Which is his most recent High 8-C key.

The speed of Rappa's blows are an issue though, since Hypersonic+ (Mach 12.79) vs Supersonic+ (Mach 3.71). That's a speed difference of over 3.4X, and Rappa scales a good deal above 6.68 Tons since he breaks Unbreakable Kirishima's arm with a single punch.

Honestly this depends on what happens first, I'm not voting yet.

rappa's durability is 10.64 tons. And he's faster, so he should win, I thought bakugo scales to the same value as rappa but no so this isn't a stomp.

Rappa's durability really doesn't scale to that, considering what that attack did to him.

Someone who scales above 6.68 Ton can survive a 10.64 Ton attack, he doesn't have to scale to it considering it broke both of his arms.

Also Rappa can only attack for a short amount of time before being force to stop. (And that Hypersonic+ is only for his attack speed with his Quirk, his reactions don't scale)

His Quirk leaves him exposed after the first barrage of punches. That's why he was teamed up with the barrier guy, to compensate for his weakness. If Bakugo survives the first barrage of punches, he can take advantage of Rappa's weakness.

I'm pretty sure once Bakugo notice this guy's punching speed is a lot faster than he can dodge, he might not even let Rappa get close.

Rappa's durability really doesn't scale to that, considering what that attack did to him.

Someone who scales above 6.68 Ton can survive a 10.64 Ton attack, he doesn't have to scale to it considering it broke both of his arms.

Also Rappa can only attack for a short amount of time before being force to stop. (And that Hypersonic+ is only for his attack speed with his Quirk, his reactions don't scale)

His Quirk leaves him exposed after the first barrage of punches. That's why he was teamed up with the barrier guy, to compensate for his weakness. If Bakugo survives the first barrage of punches, he can take advantage of Rappa's weakness.

I'm pretty sure once Bakugo notice this guy's punching speed is a lot faster than he can dodge, he might not even let Rappa get close.
How fast is Rappa's recovery speed?

Back