• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

B a n z a i vs Some blue haired girl with power mimicry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I need to do that.

Banzai Nuke Boi vs This copy machine.

• Speed equalized.
  • Both in-character.
  • No plot bs/No The Hero.
  • Victory via K.O, Incapacitation, BFR or Death.
  • Battle takes place on the Moon.
  • Starting range: 1 Km.
  • Medaka heard that Amakasu was causing problems to the world.
  • EoS Medaka.

Amakasu
Medaka kurokami ix by chrome asakura-d5z1b1k

I know speed is equalized but... amakasu can not attack before the starting point and reaches the destination before the start?

And the fact Amakasu has now EE erasure which is really good (Resistance from someone who's erasure can compress the entire universe and can reduce distance. Alongside erasing space-time, matter, gravity, concepts, ect)

From what i know from this bud. He can like summon some dumb strong shit. But summon is pretty slow. Can he resist Bookmaker and/or All Fiction?

Amakasu can literally blitz all fiction.

His speed breaks causality and ignores that completely, rendering AF useless because its based on causality manipulation.

The fact this is in-character means Medaka won't even try using her best options (Not that they even mattered as Amakasu can freely break through them)

Meanwhile, Amakasu goes all out just to see his opponent struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back