• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azure Striker Gunvolt ability addition

This is a pretty small thing. Gunvolt, Asimov and Blade should get this:

Limited Macro-Quantum Manipulation (Azure Strikers have been stated to be able to control electrons, which also lets them ignore some forms of Intangibility)

Limited Resistance to Macro-Quantum Manipulation (Although Azure Strikers can usually bypass abilities like Prevasion due to their control over Electrons, they are unable to do this to each other)

Although Blade dosn't have Prevasion, it's still reasonable to assume she'd still have that resistance since she has her Septima taken directly from Gunvolt.

Blade's "Hacking/Data Manipulation to bypass Elemental Intangibility" should also be removed, as having Prevasion ignored by electricity in Luminous Avenger iX is a weakness for Copen, not an ability for Blade, minor enemies that can manipulate electricity are able to bypass it as well.

I should also ask if Gunvolt's resistances would also apply to Asimov and Blade, since while it's unknown exactly how Gunvolt resists these abilities, it's likely due to his Septima, which Asimov and Blade both also have.

Agree with most of this, thinking a "Possibly" for the last part not that resistances matter since lol Prevasion

The matter stuff I added, but I think I'll still need approval for the extra resistances for Asimov and Blade.

idk I feel like it depends on the verse like. If it was naruto or some shit, obviously that needs approval because everyone knows it. But for something like Blaster Master Zero... No one gives a single pocky stick so might as well do it.

idk I feel like it depends on the verse like. If it was naruto or some shit, obviously that needs approval because everyone knows it. But for something like Blaster Master Zero... No one gives a single pocky stick so might as well do it.
That's why I said it, if this was a super verse ok, but that isn't the case, so shouldn't be a problem with apply something this minor.

Also, this is completely aside, but the verse in principle look interesting, so after I could see some vs of it.

Back