• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At first glance doesn’t Murphy have a massive AP advantage? It says he’s harmed doctors who could survive explosions.

At first glance doesn’t Murphy have a massive AP advantage? It says he’s harmed doctors who could survive explosions.
Yeah he does I think this is a stomp sadly. One bite from Murphy will mind rape him and also one shot plus his immo 2 is cracked

Bullet vs Subsonic human
Ok

Off the top of my head it would depend on whether or not Koji would see a gun coming, which he probably would considering he is a genius-level intellect on his profile. Then he could knock the gun out of murphy’s hand or something which would put him on equal ground.

Then it would come down to whether or not Ayanokouji can wear Murphy down enough to kill him via his speed advantage before Murphy can land a hit. Murphys AP Advantage is far greater to the point where Ayanokouji seems like nothing in comparison though. (Large Explosion vs Opening in an elevator wouldnt require an energy comparison at all.) So Either Ayanokouji runs away or Murphy finally lands a hit and koji dies

Ok

Off the top of my head it would depend on whether or not Koji would see a gun coming, which he probably would considering he is a genius-level intellect on his profile. Then he could knock the gun out of murphy’s hand or something which would put him on equal ground.

Then it would come down to whether or not Ayanokouji can wear Murphy down enough to kill him via his speed advantage before Murphy can land a hit. Murphys AP Advantage is far greater to the point where Ayanokouji seems like nothing in comparison though. (Large Explosion vs Opening in an elevator wouldnt require an energy comparison at all.) So Either Ayanokouji runs away or Murphy finally lands a hit and koji dies
Murphy also hax stomps with his bite

Does Ayanokouji have time to prepare and have prior knowledge or is this a random encounter?
Random. They suddenly appear infront of eachother in 7 meters, Ayano can attack first and grab the gun and then try to win with skill and AP while Murphy can simply shoot him or bite him

Random. They suddenly appear infront of eachother in 7 meters, Ayano can attack first and grab the gun and then try to win with skill and AP while Murphy can simply shoot him or bite him
This scenario can definitely happen. Murphy only has superhuman reactions while Kouji can travel at Subsonic. Ayanokouji also has the lifting strength advantage being Class 1, and he has a high information analysis and would know something is different about Murphy by glancing and knowing to keep his distance after stealing his glock. Murphy's weakness also is overconfidence and Ayanokouji narratively looks "weak" to most of his opponents which is how he catches them off guard and they overlook his prowess, the same will happen to Murphy, when Murphy attacks with killing intent Ayanokouji will shoot him, although he notably is not a good shooter as shown on his date with Kei to the carnival when playing the shooter games, as shown in the illustration. If Ayanokouji can keep his distance and use the glock he should have a chance.

This scenario can definitely happen. Murphy only has superhuman reactions while Kouji can travel at Subsonic.
Speed is equal so Murphy has reaction advantage actually
Ayanokouji also has the lifting strength advantage being Class 1, and he has a high information analysis and would know something is different about Murphy by glancing and knowing to keep his distance after stealing his glock. Murphy's weakness also is overconfidence and Ayanokouji narratively looks "weak" to most of his opponents which is how he catches them off guard and they overlook his prowess, the same will happen to Murphy, when Murphy attacks with killing intent Ayanokouji will shoot him, although he notably is not a good shooter as shown on his date with Kei to the carnival when playing the shooter games, as shown in the illustration. If Ayanokouji can keep his distance and use the glock he should have a chance.
Nvm I read your comment wrong.

Murphy's weakness also is overconfidence and Ayanokouji narratively looks "weak" to most of his opponents which is how he catches them off guard and they overlook his prowess, the same will happen to Murphy, when Murphy attacks with killing intent Ayanokouji will shoot him, although he notably is not a good shooter as shown on his date with Kei to the carnival when playing the shooter games, as shown in the illustration. If Ayanokouji can keep his distance and use the glock he should have a chance.
Murphy starts with shooting and biting if Ayanokouji gets close range btw

Murphy starts with shooting and biting if Ayanokouji gets close range btw
How close? Because Ayanokouji will likely disarm him if he gets close and we have to factor in personalities, if Murphy is overconfident i dont see him going for his glock right away since Kouji would look like a weak kid to him rather than the human weapon he actually is, and remember Ayanokouji doesn't usually attack recklessly and has a huge intelligence advantage over Murphy and can formulate traps in seconds

How close?
7 meters
Because Ayanokouji will likely disarm him if he gets close and we have to factor in personalities, if Murphy is overconfident i dont see him going for his glock right away since Kouji would look like a weak kid to him rather than the human weapon he actually is,
Murphy will still shoot him. He has no remorse for his actions
and remember Ayanokouji doesn't usually attack recklessly and has a huge intelligence advantage over Murphy and can formulate traps in seconds
No actually. They are both Geniuses

You said if he gets close. 7 meters is the starting distance, im asking how close does he get before murphy decides to draw his gun
Murphy will still shoot him. He has no remorse for his actions
Its not about remorse its about knowing your opponent in situations. Murphy does not have Information Analysis so he cant see through Ayanokouji hiding his strength like Ayanokoji can analyze him, Murphy is also overconfident so he wouldnt show insecure tendencies and draw his weapon at the start of a fight he already thinks he wins based on first seeing his opponent. Kouji would know he has a disadvantage and immediately form a plan to take Murphy's gun without triggering him to draw it
No actually. They are both Geniuses
They both are Intellectual geniuses, but Ayanokouji is also a combat genius who trained against weapons, while Murphy has not faced someone as skilled as Kouji who appears weak but is OP.

You said if he gets close. 7 meters is the starting distance, im asking how close does he get before murphy decides to draw his gun
Murphy will start with the gun.
Its not about remorse its about knowing your opponent in situations. Murphy does not have Information Analysis so he cant see through Ayanokouji hiding his strength like Ayanokoji can analyze him, Murphy is also overconfident so he wouldnt show insecure tendencies and draw his weapon at the start of a fight he already thinks he wins based on first seeing his opponent.
Theres literally no reason for Murphy not to shoot his enemy. Teen or Adult. Enemy? Bullet to the head.
They both are Intellectual geniuses, but Ayanokouji is also a combat genius who trained against weapons, while Murphy has not faced someone as skilled as Kouji who appears weak but is OP.
Did you even watch the series? 10k is an enemy of Murphy who is around the same age as Ayanokouji but like 10 times more skilled than Ayanokouji. Murphy wont hold back especially because of "age"

Murphy will start with the gun.

Theres literally no reason for Murphy not to shoot his enemy. Teen or Adult. Enemy? Bullet to the head.
There is if he gets overconfident and careless to think he doesnt need it. That is literally what a weakness is dude.
Did you even watch the series?
Assuming i didnt watch the series because i disagree with you is a weak tactic. Grow up.
10k is an enemy of Murphy who is around the same age as Ayanokouji but like 10 times more skilled than Ayanokouji. Murphy wont hold back especially because of "age"
Again the difference is he literally knows Thomas rather than randomly seeing Ayanokouji. 10k nowhere as smart as Ayanokouji and what makes him more skilled just because he is a sharpshooter? Thats 1 skill and this is not shooting practice, and when did i ever say something about holding back? I said he wouldnt randomly shoot him just because he approached him. He literally knows nothing about Ayanokouji and this is a RANDOM encounter.

There is if he gets overconfident and careless to think he doesnt need it. That is literally what a weakness is dude.
He only gets overconfident when he has zombies or a Plan B. Not when he can just shoot to win
Assuming i didnt watch the series because i disagree with you is a weak tactic. Grow up.
Tf?
while Murphy has not faced someone as skilled as Kouji who appears weak but is OP.
You literally assume this quote so I asked if you watched it.
Again the difference is he literally knows Thomas rather than randomly seeing Ayanokouji.
Damn you watched the show? Very cool!
10k nowhere as smart as Ayanokouji and what makes him more skilled just because he is a sharpshooter?
He is way better at shooting and guns
Thats 1 skill and this is not shooting practice, and when did i ever say something about holding back? I said he wouldnt randomly shoot him just because he approached him. He literally knows nothing about Ayanokouji and this is a RANDOM encounter.
SBA means they are willing to win. Murphy is willing to do anything to win which includes shooting. I assume you are new so go read SBA here

Back