• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokouji New Abilities CRT

This will be a CRT for Ayanokouji Kiyotaka after Vol 0 release. The Light Novel is very long so there will be possibly more abilities added to this CRT in the future

5ylzh232bmp91.jpg

Weapon Mastery: Context of the men laying around Ayanokoji illustration:
-At that time Ayanokoji was 9 years old
  • There were no students left to fight him and he already defeated all the WR Martial arts instructors
    -so that's why the WR management hired professional fighters from outside
    -When the adults saw him they started laughing
    -The leader of the group offered Ayanokoji weapons (stun gun,knife,Baton) out of pity
-He said he's fine with bare hands but the WR instructors ordered him to pick one, so he picked "baton" as it has good reach(30 centimeters) . The instructors ordered him to go all-out and that it's fine to kill them
-He already learned how to use those weapons from past curriculum
-He used the Baton and slammed it on a person's head and after few minutes he crushed the last person's leg and broken his bones by using the baton. By that time all of them were unconscious but he again raised the Baton and was going to crush the last person's skull

-But the instructors came running into the room shouting "Stop!Stop!" .Seeing their condition ,the medical staff sensed that they were all seriously injured and carried them out on a stretcher
-The instructors asked,"kiyotaka what are you trying to do here?"
-" I was ordered to try to kill if I can"- he replied
It was mentioned that in the whole fight he was calm, relaxed and his heart rate was normal.

Accelerated Development: Ayanokouji was initially thought to be unbeatable at first by fans but the official translations show he had to grow first.

Kiyo isn't undefeated, infact the 2nd best in the 4th generation Shiro has a better fight record : 135 wins,9 loses.

Ayanokoji's fight record in the WR :
127 wins,17 losses , 64 consecutive wins

Shiro started out as the best fighter from the 4th Generation, but was quickly surpassed by Ayanokouji who he soon could never beat again as he did in the recent past. Kouji developed double the pace of Shiro. In the final fight between the 2 this is what was said.

Kiyotaka?: At the very least, I don't have any complaint. Through learning at the White Room I was certainly improving. Isn't it natural that I wanted to know the limit of how much I could grow. I can't recieve this education in the outside world. In other words, the efficiency of me improving myself would fall. Shiro?: ...... You are a weird one. I want to see the real world, not a virtual one. From an objective view, I had seen many other children grow tired of beign constrained and restrained so I understood that well. But I didn't become unable to endure and think of droping out on my own. Shiro?: ........................... I even became jealous of ........

After
repeated losses to Shiro i believe Kouji adapted quickly and developed at a far faster pace than Shiro did.

Stealth Mastery

(Can kill his presence He also followed several people without being noticed)

Last edited:
Back