• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Gosh, I'm gonna regret this, aren't I..?

Anyway, AoC has grown to 2-B, and is staying that way. Arceus is complete.

So I see AOC can be 2-A do you think he'll be good friends with Lavos? :^)

Anyway I think Arceus takes this due to seemingly being more versitile and having more resistances.

Stuff going for AoC:

- Can become stronger than Arceus

- Better acausality than Arceus's causality manip

- 2-A drain

Stuff going for Arceus

-Literally everything

Although the fact that AoC outregens is funny

>Implying that finding a tier 2 who can kill AoC is impressive when it has a single hax on this level

No? It was only stated to be an avatar who would destroy the world, which in context meant the multiverse. 2-A AoC is still a mere shadow of UKG

Funny thing is, she likely beats Kharn, as she still has a massive amount of non hax techniques.

I mean, I doubt Mami's stuff counts as hax, nor Sakuya and Kyoko, so they don't get negged and therefore AoC out-versatiles imo, and that's not counting the power growth.

Back