• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
My first WWE matchup since the applied upgrades.

Austin Theory vs Kazane Aoba

East-West Arc Kazane will be used here.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place at the World Martial Arts Tournament.

Wrestling Powers:

Butt Powers:

Inconclusive:

c2d723790d967ab2c5f10f647593a76b3fc081a1_hq.gif
austin-theory.gif

Kazane: 2048.7 KJ

Theory; 2842.1 KJ, higher with Ataxia, ATL, and A-Town Down

Theory has a 1.38726997608x AP advantage.

I will say that Kazane will have a easier time dealing Theory's fighting style rather than Jericho's.

Theory's moveset consists of him primarily using his LS/Striking Power (he will bust out the occasional athletic/speedy move, but you get what I mean).

Kazane will have a easier time dodging and countering Theory's attacks because of this, but the main problem with Kazane's fighting style is how non-lethal it is compared to Theory's.

You also got to consider Theory's Instinctive Reactions as well, which will make him hard to hit.

Keijo is very limited as a fighting sport since it only allows strikes using butt/hips/breasts wich will obviously leave you far more wide open than punches and kicks, butt vsbattle rules means she can also use actual martial arts she copies from Austin. Gonna have to read Keijo again, but i sorta recall Kazane coming from a martial arts background or sort. might be wrong though.

Theory’s IR only has offensive showings though, nothing states he can dodge easier thanks to it on his profile and I don’t remember any instance of that happening myself

Keijo is very limited as a fighting sport since it only allows strikes using butt/hips/breasts wich will obviously leave you far more wide open than punches and kicks, butt vsbattle rules means she can also use actual martial arts she copies from Austin. Gonna have to read Keijo again, but i sorta recall Kazane coming from a martial arts background or sort. might be wrong though.
Theory also has Power Mimicry, and I'm assuming Kazane's moveset won't be too hard for Theory to replicate (correct me if I'm wrong.

Theory’s IR only has offensive showings though, nothing states he can dodge easier thanks to it on his profile and I don’t remember any instance of that happening myself
His IR helps him offensively and defensively. Offensively I don't need to explain. But defensively, if Theory is stunned or knocked out, and Kazane tries attacking him, Theory can counter it into his own offense.

His IR helps him offensively and defensively. Offensively I don't need to explain. But defensively, if Theory is stunned or knocked out, and Kazane tries attacking him, Theory can counter it into his own offense.
Which is still offensive. Defensive IR would be dodging from instinct or something similar, using IR to attack your opponent, even from a disadvantage position, is offensive

Damn, my memory is rusty. The one who was a martial artist was Miyata Sayaka, who was a famous judo prodigy before Keijo (she doesn't have a profile wich is weird, since she's like 2nd most important character after Nozomi who's the protagonist.)

Damn, my memory is rusty. The one who was a martial artist was Miyata Sayaka, who was a famous judo prodigy before Keijo (she doesn't have a profile wich is weird, since she's like 2nd most important character after Nozomi who's the protagonist.)
💀

I...highly doubt this is nearly as skilled as Theory.

A WWE wrestler stomped a person who's knowledgeable on Judo.

Anyways, I think Theory takes this mid diff via skill, better fighting style, versatility, as well as his 3 finishers, which will without a doubt finish Ace off.

Whoaaaa slow down. Ace can predict Theory’s moves, take him seriously by surprise with her powers, and most importantly, reflect his own attacks back at him. She’s got more than enough powers to make up for being in a tricky spot in CQC

Whoaaaa slow down. Ace can predict Theory’s moves
It isn't OP by any stretch of the imagination. It's nothing crazy. Theory can definitely deal with it.

take him seriously by surprise with her powers,
Her butt powers will only catch him off guard initially. Her fighting style isn't lethal enough to finish Theory off, meanwhile Theory has 3 ways to end the fight.

reflect his own attacks back at him
This one's fair I guess.

She’s got more than enough powers to make up for being in a tricky spot in CQC
And they can only do so much before getting overwhelmed by Theory's skill, versatility, IR, and Pain Tolerance (which needs to get added to his profile, along with many wrestlers).

I also need to add the fact that Jericho defeated Aoba despite having a 2.57x AP disadvantage. Imagine what Theory can do now that the AP difference is negligible.

Back