• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack On Titan Small Speed Downgrade

Aren't you already threadbanned from such topics?

Not to mention you got the speed wrong too, the actual speed cited there in the comments is 227 m/s, and that does not accurately account muzzle velocity drop.

The feat also has some weird issues of reacting or not to the incoming projectile which is its own headache.

Aren't you already threadbanned from such topics?

Not to mention you got the speed wrong too, the actual speed cited there in the comments is 227 m/s, and that does not accurately account muzzle velocity drop.

The feat also has some weird issues of reacting or not to the incoming projectile which is its own headache.
Nope lol

Wym ? The speed they use in the calc which is still on the page is 481 m/s

BRO WHAT, your confusing me, the calc is wrong because it uses an inflated number, they didn't change it in the comments
I think you missed the point entirely.

We are supposed to discuss which number to use here and how, and then edit the blog accordingly. This is how this process works.

Also stop making multiple threads like this on a whim, you already got reported for spite on the previous thread, don't attempt any BS attempt of cleanining up any further or you will keep adding more to your rap sheet. Final warning.

I think you missed the point entirely.

We are supposed to discuss which number to use here and how, and then edit the blog accordingly. This is how this process works.

Also stop making multiple threads like this on a whim, you already got reported for spite on the previous thread, don't attempt any BS attempt of cleanining up any further or you will keep adding more to your rap sheet. Final warning.
Ohhhh, I think 250 m/s is fair imo, 227 m/s is fine though if thats what you think

What did I say about not talking further until the staff decide the appropriate judgment for your actions?
Using 227 m/s we get these results

2.7399730805 / 227 = 0.0120703659933921

8.29787234042 / 0.0120703659933921 = 687 m/s (supersonic)

This would change characters like Eren and Mikasa ect from supersonic+ to supersonic

'Fraid it's more complicated than that simple of a change for other reasons I'm afraid.

@Deagonx

I am not talking about the blog itself, but the comments.
The topic ban only extends to Tokyo Revengers at the moment, but depending on how difficult he chooses to be or if a ban is issued for the bizarre multi-verse downgrade thread, he may receive something stricter.

The topic ban only extends to Tokyo Revengers at the moment, but depending on how difficult he chooses to be or if a ban is issued for the bizarre multi-verse downgrade thread, he may receive something stricter.
Apparently Agnaa has already deemed a month-long ban from the site to be in order due to his multi-verse downgrade thread being considered a stealth CRT for TR.

Yeah I saw, but we will have to wait for some admins to concur with that suggestion.

Back