• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Astro Boy (Composite) vs. SCPverse.

ImagoDesattrolante

VS Battles
Retired
I'm doing a lot of SCPverse threads...

Full on composite Astro with all his feats and all that.

1. Gauntlet Style.

2. All at once.

How far can he get in?

All at once he gets lol stomp before things can happen. Gauntlet style, he can go far in life but very strong things pinches him into oblivion.

SaikouTouhou said:
All at once he gets lol stomp before things can happen. Gauntlet style, he can go far in life but very strong things pinches him into oblivion.
Err, you might want to remove that word. Also, what very strong things?

ImagoDesattrolante said:
SaikouTouhou said:
Lel VS Babbles Wiki be children-friendly. Anyway, things like sealed-monster-destroyers-of-worlds or bunch-of-682-killing-stars. Basically most things with actual impressive feats.

SaikouTouhou said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
SaikouTouhou said:
Lel VS Babbles Wiki be children-friendly. Anyway, things like sealed-monster-destroyers-of-worlds or bunch-of-682-killing-stars. Basically most things with actual impressive feats.
Like 2399?

Gewd. So as I said, a good part of the SCP-verse is REALLY easy to solo due to the fact that they are mostly street level.

It's been a while since i read about the SCP's. So who could Astroboy beat up to before losing like Undylan said?

Well there is like 3000+ SCPs so I couldn't say, but the previously mentioned 2399 is one of the strongest (imo) that he could defeat.

This Universe conatains a lot scps with hax abilities, I would not even be surprised if someone like Archie Sonic would lose. Some scps ignore durability which is why Astroboy would not survive as long as you guys think he will.just to let you guys know that but more scps are created within the minute we are comenting here.

Archie Sonic wouldn't lose, he's Multi-Universal with an immunity to reality warping so SCP-001 can't do crap. I do agree SCP is incredibly strong though, and definitely beats Astro Boy with the top tiers.

Pikachu942 said:
Archie Sonic wouldn't lose, he's Multi-Universal with an immunity to reality warping so SCP-001 can't do crap. I do agree SCP is incredibly strong though, and definitely beats Astro Boy with the top tiers.
There are multiple SCPS that can beat him like SCP-239 - "The Witch Child" since she can wish for anything, she might even be possibly a tier 1-A if she wishes to be that strong. Another is scp 001-J " The Button" it forces users to press it and all existence is gone if they press it.

Even if Archie Sonic is immune to reality warping, I still don't see him beating someone that can wish for infinite Stamina, infinite lifting strength and hyperverse level + durability and yeah .... I am going off topic from this thread lol

any proof of SCP-239 ever even wishing to be even any where close to hyperverse level cause if thats not the case noone in that verse is beating Archie Sonic

Xenomorphios said:
Pikachu942 said:
There are multiple SCPS that can beat him like SCP-239 - "The Witch Child" since she can wish for anything, she might even be possibly a tier 1-A if she wishes to be that strong. Another is scp 001-J " The Button" it forces users to press it and all existence is gone if they press it.
Even if Archie Sonic is immune to reality warping, I still don't see him beating someone that can wish for infinite Stamina, infinite lifting strength and hyperverse level + durability and yeah .... I am going off topic from this thread lol
Problem is that Astro would likely blitz her and atomize her with one punch before she could wish for anything.

List of Universal or higher SCP characters:

SCP-239

SCP-343

S. Andrew Swann's Proposal for SCP-001

Adidal and Ruhar from SCP-2998 (both are likely Multi-Universal as the universe was like a potted plant compared to Adidal and Ruhar killed Adidal's children who are implied to be entire universes)

SCP-579 (maybe)

SCP-2317 (probably)

SCP-2350-A, -B and -C as 5D beings

SCP-1129 as a 5D being

etc

SCPverse stomps due to higher-dimensional beings mentioned above.

HIT IT said:
List of Universal or higher SCP characters:
SCP-239

SCP-343

S. Andrew Swann's Proposal for SCP-001

Adidal and Ruhar from SCP-2998 (both are likely Multi-Universal as the universe was like a potted plant compared to Adidal and Ruhar killed Adidal's children who are implied to be entire universes)

SCP-579 (maybe)

SCP-2317 (probably)

SCP-2350-A, -B and -C as 5D beings

SCP-1129 as a 5D being

etc

SCPverse stomps due to higher-dimensional beings mentioned above.
Squealed like a baby when i saw that there are higher dimensional SCPs.

The SCP Verse if filled with large number of ridiculously powerful beings.

There are several SCP's Astro Boy can defeat like SCP-173, SCP-096, SCP-457 etc but there are other SCP's that are ridiculously powerful. Here are good examples of SCP's that Astro Boy wont defeat.

SCP-2399 (Planet Buster)

SCP-1548 (Solar System Buster)

SCP-2070 (Multi-Galaxy Buster)

SCP-1237 (Universe Buster)

SCP-319 (Universe Buster)

SCP-946 (Universe Buster, potentially higher)

SCP-2700 (High Universe Buster)

SCP-343 (Multi-Universe Buster)

SCP-1739 (Multi-Universe Buster)

and many many more.....

Astro Boy can defeat the Verse's lower tiers, but when it comes to its High/Top Tiers....yeah the SCP Verse clearly win this...

Elvis Adika said:
The SCP Verse if filled with large number of ridiculously powerful beings.
There are several SCP's Astro Boy can defeat like SCP-173, SCP-096, SCP-457 etc but there are other SCP's that are ridiculously powerful. Here are good examples of SCP's that Astro Boy wont defeat.

SCP-2399 (Planet Buster)

SCP-1548 (Solar System Buster)

SCP-2070 (Multi-Galaxy Buster)

SCP-1237 (Universe Buster)

SCP-319 (Universe Buster)

SCP-946 (Universe Buster, potentially higher)

SCP-2700 (High Universe Buster)

SCP-343 (Multi-Universe Buster)

SCP-1739 (Multi-Universe Buster)

and many many more.....

Astro Boy can defeat the Verse's lower tiers, but when it comes to its High/Top Tiers....yeah the SCP Verse clearly win this...
Don't forget the scps with hax or that ignore durability, even some low tier scp's can kill astroboy with it's hax.

Back